Home Forums Sports 2017: Tennis Grand Slams – Australian Open

2017: Tennis Grand Slams – Australian Open

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
7 months ago
replies
views
users
  • Jake
    Participant
    Topics:

I think Taylor Fritz is going to have a very bright future and it’s fun to see him at this stage.

I just saw him for the first time against David Ferrer in Miami. He lost 1st set TB and didn’t recover, match lost intensity since then, but he showed a great promise. 

ReplyCopy URL
    Jake
    Participant
    Topics:

Another year approaches, another Australian Open is soon on. Major shake-ups at the top with both S. Williams and Djokovic losing top spots to Kerber and Murray, respectively. Both male and female fields are now more open than I remember in years. I wonder how Sharapova and Azarenka will fare after their comebacks, when will Kvitova return after this f*king knife-attack and if this is an end of BIG 4 as only Murray holds up after years of intensive playing are taking its toll on the remaining 3.

ReplyCopy URL
    Tessabell
    Participant
    Topics:

Federer proved that he’s still going strong at 35.

Best tennis player of the open era

ReplyCopy URL
    Jake
    Participant
    Topics:

It was great tournament and both semi-finals and final of male competition were top-notch. Great cinderella stories for both semi-finalists of women’s singles, Mirjana Lucić-Baroni and Coco Vandeweghe, and of course another final for Venus Williams. I was rooting for her vs. Serena. Faster surface really did help stronger and more athletic players, defensive ones all came down in Week 1.

ReplyCopy URL
    sylviablushes
    Participant
    Topics:

serena

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.