NBA 2014-15 Season

Home // Forums // Sports // NBA 2014-15 Season

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Created
Profile photo of Eric
3 years ago
Last Reply
Profile photo of katherine smith
2 weeks ago
replies
views
users
Profile photo of katherine smith
  • Profile photo of EricETPhoneHome
    Participant
    Topics:

Now that there’s a new forum section on sports, I thought I would start a thread for each one of the ‘big 4 sports’.

Here are my thoughts on this season, which has been an interesting one so far, with the West being drastically better than the East in all respects. Anthony Davis looks like a lock for tons of end of season rewards including MVP. As a lifelong Raptors fan, I’m excited for the team’s prospects, and their success thus far has been fantastic to watch. Cleveland seems to have now reached their full strength, and are certainly dangerous too. Ultimately though, Golden State is without a doubt the powerhouse of the league, with Portland and Memphis looking pretty strong too.

What does everyone else think? Who is the favourite to win the Championship? Who is a dark horse to win? Will Philadelphia beat the franchise record set by their 1973 team? Discuss!

Profile photo of katherine smithelinajhon
    Participant
    Topics:

My Personal Recommendations on Boxing Gloves

Avoid Bag Gloves – I don’t see the point of them. The thin bag gloves offer your hands little protection and just makes you feel good since you’re hands move faster. It’s not good to get use to that speed since you will never fight with gloves that light.

Brands Do Matter – Every brand distributes the weight across the boxing glove differently. Some offer more protection for your fist, others more protection for your wrist. A 14oz glove (RDX Sports, Ringside, Rival) from a good company offers far more padding and protection.

Proper Fit – Make sure your gloves will fit you right WITH HANDWRAPS ON. Put on some hand-wraps and see if the gloves is snug around the wraps. Brands vary in size around your fist. Make sure you are able to make an easy comfortable fist inside your boxing gloves.

Final Advice – Go to a real boxing gym and try on different types of boxing gloves they have. Check out the shape, padding, and comfort. As in my personal suggestion, I would go for RDX boxing gloves. Here is the website link for anyone who wants to check the latest boxing gloves.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: NBA 2014-15 Season

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.