Home Forums Sports NHL 2014-15 Season

NHL 2014-15 Season

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Created
3 years ago
Last Reply
3 years ago
replies
views
users
  • ETPhoneHome
    Participant
    Topics:

The season is nearing the halfway point, and the Blackhawks, Penguins, Ducks and Islanders are looking like the biggest locks to get into the playoffs. The season is still very close though, being that just under half the teams have over forty points. The Rangers and Sharks are coming on strong, while the Red Wings and Flames are falling like rocks. The Leafs and Lightning have proven themselves to be contenders, but they’re also wildly inconsistent.

What team are you rooting for? Who will win it all? Discuss away! 

babypook
    Participant
    Topics:

I root for a team that’s almost guaranteed to ruin any proline I make with them on it…..the Deadmonton Oilers! Calgary was never suppose to make it at ALL. I give their coaching staff full credit, although lately, it’s been awful for them.

And, go Islanders! So long I have suffered with them.

I think we could have some surprising dark horses in the hunt this year: Nashville, the Canadians, St Louis.

My heart is with all the Canadian teams, regardless.

ReplyCopy URL
    ETPhoneHome
    Participant
    Topics:

^I’m with you on the Canadian team front, while the Sens are my personal favourite, when the playoffs come around, I’ll cheer for any of the 7 to bring the cup back to Canada! This year, the Candiens are certainly a dark horse, but the Penguins are so formidable, that I could totally imagine them winning.

And every year it seems that the Oilers organization claims that they’re in a ‘rebuilding process’. All I can say is that it’s been under construction for so long, that the end product had better be extraordinary.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: NHL 2014-15 Season

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.