Home Forums Television 2017 EMMY AWARDS Ceremony Details

2017 EMMY AWARDS Ceremony Details

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
  • unbb24
    Participant
    Topics:

What a great list of additions. We are getting that 9 to 5 reunion it seems

The latest presenters, in addition to Corden, Chappelle, Fonda and Tomlin, are: Iain Armitage, Alexis Bledel, Rachel Bloom, Matt Bomer, Carol Burnett, Priyanka Chopra, Viola Davis, Laura Dern, Mark Feuerstein, Jermaine Fowler, Chris Hardwick, Zoe Kravitz, Norman Lear, LL Cool J, Sonequa Martin-Green, Tatiana Maslany, Melissa McCarthy, Seth MacFarlane, Gerald McRaney, Seth Meyers, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Kaitlin Olson, Dolly Parton, Sarah Paulson, Jeremy Piven, Issa Rae, Craig Robinson, Gina Rodriguez, Anika Noni Rose, Emmy Rossum, Cicely Tyson, Gabrielle Union, BD Wong and Shailene Woodley

I love the list of presenters.

ReplyCopy URL
    AayaanUpadhyaya
    Participant
    Topics:

The latest presenters, in addition to Corden, Chappelle, Fonda and Tomlin, are: Iain Armitage, Alexis Bledel, Rachel Bloom, Matt Bomer, Carol Burnett, Priyanka Chopra, Viola Davis, Laura Dern, Mark Feuerstein, Jermaine Fowler, Chris Hardwick, Zoe Kravitz, Norman Lear, LL Cool J, Sonequa Martin-Green, Tatiana Maslany, Melissa McCarthy, Seth MacFarlane, Gerald McRaney, Seth Meyers, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Kaitlin Olson, Dolly Parton, Sarah Paulson, Jeremy Piven, Issa Rae, Craig Robinson, Gina Rodriguez, Anika Noni Rose, Emmy Rossum, Cicely Tyson, Gabrielle Union, BD Wong and Shailene Woodley

Tatiana Maslany will present lead actor for sure. Cicely Tyson for Drama Series please.

Like the inclusions of Sarah Paulson, Priyanka Chopra, Kaitlin Oslon, Issa Rae and Gina Rodriguez.

Love them overall.

ReplyCopy URL
    jf123
    Participant
    Topics:

Tatiana Maslany will present lead actor for sure. Cicely Tyson for Drama Series please.

Maslany isn’t a big enough name to present a category like that. Probably be Edie Falco

ReplyCopy URL
    Rich Landry
    Participant
    Topics:

Like the inclusions of Sarah Paulson, Priyanka Chopra, Kaitlin Oslon, Issa Rae and Gina Rodriguez.

Love them overall.

Cicely will probably present with Viola Davis in a similar situation like Kerry Washington and Diahann Carroll a couple of years ago.

I also wonder if they will have all the Big Little Lies ladies present together like the Desperate Housewives.

ReplyCopy URL
    AayaanUpadhyaya
    Participant
    Topics:

Maslany isn’t a big enough name to present a category like that. Probably be Edie Falco

She is the returning winner, I don’t see why else they would ask her to present if not Drama Lead Actor

ReplyCopy URL
    AayaanUpadhyaya
    Participant
    Topics:

also wonder if they will have all the Big Little Lies ladies present together like the Desperate Housewives.

You’re right. They totally will present together. Maybe Movie/Mini Lead Actor??

ReplyCopy URL
    unbb24
    Participant
    Topics:

You’re right. They totally will present together. Maybe Movie/Mini Lead Actor??

I agree

ReplyCopy URL
    Chris Beachum
    Keymaster
    Topics:

If Dolly, Jane and Lily present together, that came straight from Gold Derby! When I interviewed Dolly a few weeks ago, I asked her about the coincidence that are all nominated the same year. We chatted about how great it would be for them to present together. I then forwarded that interview to the Emmy producers.

ReplyCopy URL
    jf123
    Participant
    Topics:

She is the returning winner, I don’t see why else they would ask her to present if not Drama Lead Actor

The past couple years, they have always had this category given out by big names/TV Academy darlings: Alison Janney, Tina Fey, Julia Roberts, Julianna Margulies.

While I love Maslany, she is not that well known.

ReplyCopy URL
    jf123
    Participant
    Topics:

You got DeNiro, Pfeiffer, Sarandon, Lange, and Ron Howard as nominees and you don’t get them to present!?!?!

ReplyCopy URL
    jf123
    Participant
    Topics:

My bet is Lear presents Comedy Series and Burnett presents with him or Comedy Actress

ReplyCopy URL
    keithw
    Participant
    Topics:

I wonder which nominees are attending…..for example I don’t think Robert De Niro has ever been to the Emmy Awards.

ReplyCopy URL
    AayaanUpadhyaya
    Participant
    Topics:

Lange,

Has Lange ever presented though, despite being a nominee countless times? I find that so odd.

ReplyCopy URL
    AayaanUpadhyaya
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m really excited to see who presents Drama Series. Last two years have been fun surprises with Tracey Morgan and Denis Franz/Jimmy Smitts. Of the listed presents, I can only see Cicely Tyson presenting the final award, but they might be hiding who’ll actually present it.

ReplyCopy URL
    jf123
    Participant
    Topics:

Nevermind, I was wrong. Looks like Edie Falco will be giving out Comedy Actor with Alec Baldwin (she thinks). Disappointing that Baldwin and Fey won’t present together. Hopefully they’ll give out Comedy Series once UKS is over or when Fey doesn’t have a show nominated in that category

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.