Home Forums Television 2017 Outstanding Children’s Program

2017 Outstanding Children’s Program

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Created
9 months ago
Last Reply
9 months ago
replies
views
users
Riley
John-K
  • Nick Spake
    Participant
    Topics:

They might be aimed at kids, but there are a lot of children’s programs today that are more creative, engaging, and even profound than most shows for adults. While many of them are animated, there are also quite a few live-action gems. What shows do you want to see in this year’s lineup for Outstanding Children’s Program? Here are my personal picks:

Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street
    Hunter Street
    Just Add Magic
    The Kicks
    A Series of Unfortunate Events

Grated, Series of Unfortunate Events will probably just compete in the Outstanding Comedy Series category, but it would likely be a lock to win here.

Riley
    Participant
    Topics:

A Series of Unfortunate Events has been confirmed as going comedy by the Television Academy. I wonder if Netflix will campaign Anne here though.

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

A Series of Unfortunate Events has been confirmed as going comedy by the Television Academy. I wonder if Netflix will campaign Anne here though.

it has some buzzy names attached so I assume it will submit drama but Netflix might not want to shove too many eggs in one basket.

ReplyCopy URL
    John-K
    Participant
    Topics:

Disney Channel has a new show coming soon called Andi Mack. It’s surprisingly good and I wouldn’t be surprised to see it pop up since Disney usually gets a few spots and Dog with a Blog is done (don’t laugh, that show got nominated for all three seasons).

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: 2017 Outstanding Children’s Program

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.