Home Forums Television 2018 Emmy Predictions

2018 Emmy Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 548 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +5 hidden )
replies
views
users
  • Andrew Carden
    Participant
    Topics:

I remain convinced there’s a chance Stranger Things is this year’s Six Feet Under/Boardwalk Empire – a smash at the Creative Arts Emmys that isn’t such a sensation on the big night.

OSCAR FLASHBACK: Nicholson at the Oscars (1981) – Reds

kancov
    Participant
    Topics:

I remain convinced there’s a chance Stranger Things is this year’s Six Feet Under/Boardwalk Empire – a smash at the Creative Arts Emmys that isn’t such a sensation on the big night.

Fingers crossed!

unbb24
    Participant
    Topics:

OSCAR FLASHBACK: Nicholson at the Oscars (1981) – Reds

I hope so. I love Stranger Things but I find these Emmy praises (or whatever you call that) too overwhelming.

Hunter-ish
    Participant
    Topics:

So I know this has no chance at anything since its on Fox and is a Marvel show, but the early buzz and reviews sounds very positive so far. I am interested to see if this turns into a critics thing. I’ll wait till the metacritic score.

Speaking of metacritic, Better Things has a 95 on metacritic, jumping up 16 points from season 1.

no one
    Participant
    Topics:

Stranger – Title Design, Title Music, Casting, Editing, Sound Editing

SAG, PGA

Six – Casting, Main Title Design, Makeup, Main Title Music, Guest Actress (+Directing)

Golden Globe, DGA

Boardwalk – Sound Editing, Editing, Makeup, Cinematography, Casting, Art Direction, VFX (+Directing)

Globe, SAG, DGA, PGA I think was for S1

Hmm, yeah, it losing would definitely be precedented.

EmmyWinner
    Participant
    Topics:

I remain convinced there’s a chance Stranger Things is this year’s Six Feet Under/Boardwalk Empire – a smash at the Creative Arts Emmys that isn’t such a sensation on the big night. OSCAR FLASHBACK: Nicholson at the Oscars (1981) – Reds

Praise be.

wilfredpickles
    Participant
    Topics:

I mean given Six Feet Under and boardwalk both aired on HBO maybe Westworld could do that too, just saying.

AayaanUpadhyaya
    Participant
    Topics:

Praise be.

I see what you did there

Nellypologetic
    Participant
    Topics:

This year I am only passionate about Nicole Kidman and Thandie Newton their performances effected me the most and should clinch Emmy Gold

I would surely blow a gasket if Chrissy Metz upset Thandie Newton as we all know what the reason would be for why she won because it certainly wouldn’t be because she gave the best performance just the biggest performance.

EmmyWinner
    Participant
    Topics:

…she gave the best performance just the biggest performance.

Sis… hahahaha

Reis
    Participant
    Topics:

This year I am only passionate about Nicole Kidman and Thandie Newton their performances effected me the most and should clinch Emmy Gold

Nicole Kidman, Elisabeth Moss and Thandie Newton.

Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

Nicole Kidman, Elisabeth Moss and Thandie Newton.

Don’t forget about Riz Ahmed!

Nellypologetic
    Participant
    Topics:

RA wasnt best in show for me either way TNO felt like a true ensemble piece and the storyline was the star of the show. Also timing might be a problem as it feels like it should have been nominated last year even though it missed the eligibility.

Alienware
    Participant
    Topics:

RA wasnt best in show for me either way TNO felt like a true ensemble piece and the storyline was the star of the show. Also timing might be a problem as it feels like it should have been nominated last year even though it missed the eligibility.

In my opinion storyline was actually the weakest part of the show. Acting and directing got me through the end.

Phillippo
    Participant
    Topics:

·Drama Series: Better Call Saul, The Crown, Game of Thrones, The Handmaid’s Tale, Stranger Things, Westworld, The Americans

·Lead Actor: Sterling K. Brown, James Franco, Bob Odenkirk, Matthew Rhys, Rami Malek, Kevin Spacey

·Lead Actress: Claire Foy, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Tatiana Maslany, Elisabeth Moss, Keri Russell, Robin Wright

·Supporting Actor: Peter Dinklage Kit Harington, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Michael Kelly Jeffrey Wright, Bobby Cannavale

·Supporting Actress: Millie Bobby Brown, Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey, Maisie Williams, Thandie Newton, Alexis Bledel

·Guest Actor: Michael C. Hall, Gerald McRaney, Ron Cephas Jones, Frank Langella, Michael McKean, Rizwan Manji

·Guest Actress: Cicely Tyson, Diana Rigg, Carice van Houten, Indira Varma, Alison Wright, Laverne Cox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·Comedy Series: Veep, Atlanta, Will and Grace, Curb Your Enthusiasm Arrested Development, Maniac, Silicon Valley

·Lead Actor: Erik McCormick, Jason Bateman, Larry David, Donald Glover, Jonah Hill, Jeffrey Tambor

·Lead Actress: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tracee Ellis Ross, Alison Brie, Debra Messing, Lily Tomlin, Emma Stone

·Supporting Actor: Louie Anderson, Tituss Burgess, Jeffrey Tambor, Timothy Simons, Tony Hale, Matt Walsh

·Supporting Actress: Anna Chlumsky, Sarah Sutherland, Jessica Walter, Judith Light, Kate McKinnon, Megan Mullally

·Guest Actor: Alec Baldwin, Sterling K. Brown, Hugh Laurie, Peter MacNicol, Bryan Cranston, Leslie Jordan

·Guest Actress: Lauren Graham, Tina Fey, Melissa McCarthy, Tiffany Haddish, Kathryn Hahn, Blythe Danner

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 548 total)

The topic ‘2018 Emmy Predictions’ is closed to new replies.