Home Forums Television Barbara Walters’ 10 Most Fascinating People of 2015

Barbara Walters’ 10 Most Fascinating People of 2015

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
replies
views
users
  • KyleBailey
    Participant
    Topics:

Barbra Walters is back with her 2nd list after her “retirement” of the series in 2013. As usual she teases a few names on her list and leaves some for surprise for the show that will air 12/17. 

First round of guests are:

Amy Schumer
    Tracy Morgan
    Bradley Cooper (she clearly did not see Aloha, Serena, and Burnt)
    Misty Copeland (ballet dancer)
    Bernie Sanders 
    Ronda Rousey 
    Donna Karan (fashion designer) 

The other 3 are a mystery as of now!  

BenitoDelicias
    Participant
    Topics:

Yeah she has a lot of explaining to do about what was so fascinating about Bradley Cooper this year. Even Joy can’t save him from how awful those films were/apparently are.

ReplyCopy URL
    KyleBailey
    Participant
    Topics:

I feel like she is going to try to say American Sniper was part of this year’s conversation since it wasn’t released wide until January plus I just remembered The Elephant Man finished off in Jan or Feb as well so he has 2014 stuff that probably were taken into consideration. I have a feeling Caitlyn Jenner is going to be her big winner or her favorite choice, Hilary Clinton, again 

ReplyCopy URL
    Cordell Martin
    Participant
    Topics:

Let me guess Caitlin Jenner or Donald Trump will be the most fascinated person Undecided. The other mystery person will probably be the Pope. Not understanding why Bradley Cooper is on the list. 

ReplyCopy URL
    Cinebear
    Participant
    Topics:

My gut feeling for the past few months is her list may include Kim Davis.  

ReplyCopy URL
    KyleBailey
    Participant
    Topics:

^ Oh god no. She is not going to do that. I totally disregarded Trump (trying to do that alot lately) so he is a viable top pick as well which would be awful 

ReplyCopy URL
    Marcus Dixon
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Caitlin Jenner is the obvious choice for Most Fascinating … but then again she just interviewed Donald Trump last week in yet another post-retirement ABC special. Hmm.

Would this be a good idea for a poll at Gold Derby? So far the possibilities from this thread are Caitlin, Donald, Hillary and the Pope. Anyone else?

ReplyCopy URL
    OnTheAisle
    Participant
    Topics:

Caitlin Jenner is the obvious choice for Most Fascinating … but then again she just interviewed Donald Trump last week in yet another post-retirement ABC special. Hmm.

Would this be a good idea for a poll at Gold Derby? So far the possibilities from this thread are Caitlin, Donald, Hillary and the Pope. Anyone else?

I say Tom O’Neil. He was bludgeoned to death on American Horror Story and is the go-to guy for award probability and analysis.

He may not look as good as Jenner in a dress, but he has better hair than Trump!

ReplyCopy URL
    Tom O’Neil
    Keymaster
    Topics:

[quote=”Marcus_Dixon”]

I say Tom O’Neil. He was bludgeoned to death on American Horror Story and is the go-to guy for award probability and analysis.

He may not look as good as Jenner in a dress, but he has better hair than Trump!

[/quote]

Thank you, On the Aisle — Yes, I’ve got it coming — just like my notorious demise on American Horror Story. What an infamous honor it was to be beaten to death by a bloody Oscar! (Thank you, Ryan Murphy!) As for my taste in designer gowns, well, just WAIT till you see what I’ll be wearing to the Gold Derby Xmas Party! (Fook you, Caitlyn Jenner!) Lucky for you, you’ve got an AISLE seat!

ReplyCopy URL
    KyleBailey
    Participant
    Topics:

Jenner will most likely get it because the 20/20 special was so huge and Walters might want to toot her own horn for ABC 

ReplyCopy URL
    Cordell Martin
    Participant
    Topics:

Some other possibilites 

Jennifer Lawrence
    Adele  

ReplyCopy URL
    KyleBailey
    Participant
    Topics:

I think Adele would work but just like Lawrence’s issue for being EW’s Entertainer of the Year, both their big projects came within the last 2 months of the year but she is lacking a singer from the list. Just pray to god it won’t be Taylor Swift again 

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

Just my gesses on the remaining three:

Caitlyn Jenner

Paul Ryan

Pope Francis

ReplyCopy URL
    DS0816
    Participant
    Topics:

By most “fascinating,” does it really mean most FUBAR?

ReplyCopy URL
    KyleBailey
    Participant
    Topics:

Complete List:

Amy Schumer
    Donald Trump
    Tracy Morgan 
    Bradley Cooper  
    Misty Copeland 
    Bernie Sanders 
    Ronda Rousey 
    Donna Karan 
    Jeff Bezos (Amazon CEO) 

And the winner- Caitlyn Jenner 

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.