June 4, 2012 at 2:08 pm #245225
The show returns for the first half of its final season on 7/15 @ 10/9 on AMC.June 4, 2012 at 2:11 pm #245227
Need a new trailer!!!
Cool mash-up photo of Walter on the Iron ThroneJune 4, 2012 at 4:06 pm #245228
Geez, that poster gives me chills. Cranston is such a badass. It seems like a trailer should be coming soon. Does anyone remember when a trailer for season 4 was released last year?June 4, 2012 at 11:13 pm #245229
Screw the trailer. Get the freakin’ Season 4 DVD set out already!
(Dear AMC, I’m also waiting for the Rubicon boxset. That is all. Sincerely, Still Not Over It)June 5, 2012 at 1:55 am #245230
It wasn`t the best drama this past season for me, but it is still near the top.June 5, 2012 at 9:55 pm #245231
I would like to amend my last post without hitting the Edit button:
Season 4 is out on DVD and Blu-Ray. I only found that out because I was in Best Buy today, I saw it on the shelf, I squealed like a little girl, and I bought it.June 5, 2012 at 11:17 pm #245232
Oh yeah, it came out today. I know that because my Cousin only watches the seasons after the DVD release because he’s an “honest man” that doesn’t “steal from the internet” or “have cable” because he doesn’t “watch enough TV to justify it.” I’m all like “God, get over yourself.”June 6, 2012 at 8:45 am #245233
Yay. Ordered my copy.
Yeah, when is the Rubicon DVD coming out? I’m not over it, either. That show should still be on the air (The Killing? Hell on Wheels? I rest my case.)June 6, 2012 at 4:05 pm #245234
Oh yeah, it came out today. I know that because my Cousin only watches the seasons after the DVD release because he’s an “honest man” that doesn’t “steal from the internet” or “have cable” because he doesn’t “watch enough TV to justify it.” I’m all like “God, get over yourself.”
Your cousin sounds like a real square.
I can only imagine this series will be too intense for him:
“Is that man committing a crime over there? Oh boy, I have to leave the room, guys. I’m sorry. I cannot be a part of this viewing experience.”July 9, 2012 at 9:43 pm #245236
bump. 6 MORE DAYS!July 9, 2012 at 11:27 pm #245237
I’m so very excited. I keep thinking of all the plot threads left dangling at the end of Season 4, and unlike with Lost and other shows before it, I am confident that the writers will remember to address each and every one. I don’t know what they’re drinking, but I think every screenwriter should have some.
Geeking out for a second, here are some of the things I can imagine coming up:
- Gus’s car still parked in the garage at the hospital
- His computer in the Los Pollos office – was it recording? If so, it will still have footage of Walt looking directly into it.
- The burning of the superlab – that will only serve to draw attention to it.
- The DEA will wonder where Hector Salamanca got the bomb.
- Anyone working at the laundry would have seen Walt/Jesse, and will identify them when questioned.
- The Lily of the Valley is still in Walt’s backyard. Will Jesse see it?
- Hank will connect the dots to Walt: the gas mask, the car wreck, the knowledge, the absence during Gus’s death
- Mike will return from Mexico, and not happily
- The FBI will follow up on how Jesse knew about the ricin – he’s on their radar
- How did Walt get the berries to Brock? Did Brock see him?
- Who in Chile was protecting Gus? Why didn’t the cartel kill him?
- Skyler knows that Walt is a murderer now.
- Ted – is he dead? Paralyzed? In a coma?
- Walt needs to make more $$$ after Skyler gave it away
- Hank was right about everything – anything he says from now on, people will listen.
I’m super excited. I’m sure there’s something I’ve missed, but these are all going to be addressed, I’m sure.July 10, 2012 at 3:58 am #245238
You missed the biggest storyline with the German company Madrigal Electromotive. And I think a lot of things you’re bringing up won’t be addressed because they won’t be linked back to Walt or Jesse.July 10, 2012 at 9:11 am #245239
Rave review of the first two episodes from Alan Sepinwall over at Hitfix. No real spoilers. Just broad strokes stuff.July 10, 2012 at 9:49 am #245240
So the season is being split into eight episodes now, eight episodes next year. Will the second batch be eligible with this first batch for Emmy consideration or is this splitting going to make it eligible for the next two Emmy ceremonies?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.