DRAMA: 2017 Emmy Nominations Reactions

Home // Forums // Television // DRAMA: 2017 Emmy Nominations Reactions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 369 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
  • Chris Beachum
    Keymaster
    Topics:

React to the 2017 Emmy nominations in the DRAMA categories here. The best, most interesting reactions might be featured in one of our home page articles on Thursday.

Anonymous
    Topics:

“Wow! Great nominees. I’m so glad we saw shows like Orange is the New Black over perform. And finally the Emmys stopped with lazy namecheck a like Michael’s douglas and Jonathan Banks and went with inspired nominees like David harbour, Paula Malcomson and Carly Chakim. And thank you God for not only nominating Aisha Hinds once, but twice for underground and Shots fired. And I love all of those amazing nominations for Eva Green, Michelle Monoghan, Katherine Langford, Freddie Highmore and Rupert Friend. And finally, the Leftovers is recognized! Thank goodness Great Job Emmys!”

OR

“Fuck! No OITNB, no Aisha Hinds, No Eva Green, no Carrie Coon, no Freddie Highmore, no Rupert Friend, No Leftovers! Fuck. Half of these nominations are terrible. Good job at being idiots Emmy voters!”

I will copy and paste one of these tommorow. Hopefully the first. Both with a few edits of course.

ReplyCopy URL
    leothescorpio
    Participant
    Topics:

Sense8????!!! OMGGGG YES YAS YAS YAS YAS! WOW!

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

Sense8????!!! OMGGGG YES YAS YAS YAS YAS! WOW!

Well, I know at least one person who’ll be dissapointed tomorrow.

ReplyCopy URL
    Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

Am I the ONLY one who will be staying up all night to see the Emmy nominees announced at 8:30 AM Pacific Time? I want to get my nominees as accurate as possible. I’m aiming for the full 100%!

ReplyCopy URL
    AayaanUpadhyaya
    Participant
    Topics:

“Wow! Great nominees. I’m so glad we saw shows like Orange is the New Black over perform

I will legit die of happiness.

ReplyCopy URL
    kancov
    Participant
    Topics:

Am I the ONLY one who will be staying up all night to see the Emmy nominees announced at 8:30 AM Pacific Time? I want to get my nominees as accurate as possible. I’m aiming for the full 100%!

Then you shouldn’t have put Ventimiglia on your list.

And I doubt anyone would have more than 80%.

ReplyCopy URL
    SayMyName
    Participant
    Topics:

Here I’m rooting for Vera Farmiga, 13 Reasons Why, Viola Davis and Stranger Things all around.

ReplyCopy URL
    Stretchy
    Participant
    Topics:

ReplyCopy URL
    Macca
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s gonna be 1:30AM where I live, but I’m staying up.

ReplyCopy URL
    Jack Jansen
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m rooting for Better Call Saul, The Leftovers, and Orange is the New Black to get as many nominations as possible. Specifically rooting for Michael McKean, Dan Stevens, Aubrey Plaza, Scott Glenn, and Rhea Seehorn as outside nominations.

ReplyCopy URL
    Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

Then you shouldn’t have put Ventimiglia on your list.

And I doubt anyone would have more than 80%.

With unlimited options, he could get nominated thanks to the passion of This Is Us supporters. He certainly has a better shot than Justin Theroux and even last years winner Rami Malek making the cut, due to Mr. Robot having jumped the shark.

I am also predicting Kevin Spacey to be snubbed, since I think that a lot of people have gotten sick of his hamminess on Cards. I might take Milo out and put Kevin back in before the night is out, but I haven’t decided quite yet. :/

Also, you’re going to have to do more than copy and paste whatever the Top nominees according To Goldderby’s combined odds are. Make a couple key calls, don’t just play it safe, play it smart. 😉

ReplyCopy URL
    Miles Allen
    Participant
    Topics:

I will die of happiness if Aubrey Plaza and Samira Wiley become Emmy nominees.

ReplyCopy URL
    AntiDentite
    Participant
    Topics:

I would love for Michael McKean to be nominated and I would be ecstatic for Legion to get a major nomination, but I’ll be happy if it can get anything at all.

ReplyCopy URL
    Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

I am taking a HUGE risk by predicting Michael McKean to get nominated but for Johnathan Banks to be snubbed. I really hope I am right on this one.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 369 total)
Reply To: DRAMA: 2017 Emmy Nominations Reactions

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.