Home Forums Television Hulu’s Limited Series ” 11.22.63 “

Hulu’s Limited Series ” 11.22.63 “

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
replies
views
users
  • Denis
    Participant
    Topics:

Official Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXUx__qQGew

High school teacher Jake Epping travels back in time to prevent the assassination of President John F. Kennedy – but his mission is threatened by Lee Harvey Oswald, falling in love, and the past itself, which doesn’t want to be changed. 

Stars:
     James Franco, Chris Cooper, T.R Knight , Cherry Jones. 

Amongst Producers : J.J Abrams. 

Premiere Date: February 15th, 2016. 

FrozenBarbie
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m not a Hulu subscriber, and haven’t even watched anything online with Hulu for a long time. Would you need to subscribe to Hulu Plus to watch this? I’d like to see it, since I read the book.

ReplyCopy URL
    Chris Beachum
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Marcus Dixon and I went to the premiere tonight and really enjoyed the first installment. It could be a strong contender in a bunch of craft categories and for limited series. Chris Cooper is especially great. Can’t wait to watch these each week on Hulu.

ReplyCopy URL
    Denis
    Participant
    Topics:

Good to hear, this might be weird, but I’m excited to see what T.R Knight does here, I liked him in his best season on Grey’s and his guest spot on CSI: SVU was emmy worth.

ReplyCopy URL
    jf123
    Participant
    Topics:

Chris, is Franco good in it? I think he is a serious contender and is one of the most recognizable contender in the Movie Mini Actor category

ReplyCopy URL
    Chris Beachum
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Yes, I think Franco is very good. I’m interested to see what the reviews will say, because he is often used as a punching bag by critics. His role requires for him to be the central figure with all the chaos surrounding him and somewhat charismatic. I think he pulls it off well.

ReplyCopy URL
    Denis
    Participant
    Topics:

I thought this was good, I liked Franco in it and Cooper is also spectacular, I am up on board to see what is next.

ReplyCopy URL
    FrozenBarbie
    Participant
    Topics:

Alright… looks like I have to subscribe to Hulu now. 

ReplyCopy URL
    Rooney Moore
    Participant
    Topics:

Oh man. I did miss T.R Knight.

ReplyCopy URL
    sturnc
    Participant
    Topics:

I thought it was a good start. Franco is serviceable, I was worried because im not a fan of his but he was fine, Cooper was outstanding and the period sets were good. Im curious though, since I havent read the book, if he fails over and over like a Groundhog Day thing or if it will be just the one attempt. The best parts of the pilot are the past fighting against him, but if overused could become tiresome, so hopefully they can sustain the intrigue I have over the whole miniseries because I sure am looking forward to the next episode.

ReplyCopy URL
    babypook
    Participant
    Topics:

Good first episode.

I’ll keep watching. Even Franco was good.

ReplyCopy URL
    Denis
    Participant
    Topics:

So, that second episode was very good, imo, I don’t know if I got that right, but what he did changed others events in the past right?

Michael O’neills monologue was fantastic, It felt good to see him give a good performance since he is always playing the same character in everything… Could he be a contender for guest actor with that episode or he can’t because of that limited series thing? 

ReplyCopy URL
    sturnc
    Participant
    Topics:

The second episode was a good one, albeit somewhat fillery. It served to show that he can in fact change the past and, while that is huge, it has no bearing on the overall story. Despite that it was very enjoyable. I liked Franco more and am looking forward to the rest.

ReplyCopy URL
    Denis
    Participant
    Topics:

/\ Right, but it actually changed the past didn’t it? What was that paper ? was that something he brought from the future and the boy found it? If so, I thought it all burned.

ReplyCopy URL
    sturnc
    Participant
    Topics:

^ Yeah, it did change the past, the fillery comment was more about how there was no progress toward the ultimate JFK goal. His papers did burn but im pretty sure at least some of them stayed mostly intact. He probably had it in his car and when he went to kill the guy, the boy went and searched his car and found it.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Hulu’s Limited Series ” 11.22.63 “

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.