Home Forums Television Let’s Look at Lifetime’s 2012 Emmy Campaign

Let’s Look at Lifetime’s 2012 Emmy Campaign

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Created
5 years ago
Last Reply
5 years ago
replies
views
users
  • Chris Beachum
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Click on this link to see Lifetime’s 2012 Emmy category info…

http://www.goldderby.com/television/news/2785/looking-into-lifetime%27s-2012-emmy-campaign.html

Anonymous
    Topics:

I have noticed a huge category fraud! Tammy Blanchard in “Of Two Minds” is as leading as they make them and yet she’s submitted in supporting category. Disgusting.

I wish TV Land would send Emmy voters DVD boxes with “Hot in Cleveland” and submitted the three leading ladies in LEAD category. If voters would actually see the show, Wendie Malick woudl get in in leading category with an ease. She’s THAT good.

ReplyCopy URL
    outsider
    Topics:

If they’re submitting “America’s Most Wanted” as a Non-Fiction Series, they can not submit John Walsh for Reality Host. That category is for the hosts of programs that are submitted for Reality Program and Reality Competition Program.

Their tv movie slate isn’t very strong this year. I guess their best best for a nomination is “Five”, particularly Patricia Clarkson.

ReplyCopy URL
    Atypical
    Participant
    Topics:

Which Emmy campaigns have been posted here (besides HBO)? Is a masterlist being created?

ReplyCopy URL
    Spenser Davis
    Participant
    Topics:

Drew Peterson: Untouchable … *shudders*

Can John Walsh compete in Reality Host if his series is being considered a Non-Fiction Series? I didn’t think that those shows were eligible.

Edit: Outsider beat me to it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Spenser Davis
    Participant
    Topics:

Drew Peterson: Untouchable … *shudders*

Can John Walsh compete in Reality Host if his series is being considered a Non-Fiction Series? I didn’t think that those shows were eligible.

Edit: Outsider beat me to it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Chris Beachum
    Keymaster
    Topics:

We have confirmed submissions from Lifetime, HBO and Showtime. Several more are coming soon. Keep checking the predictions center. It will always be the most reliable source of the correct category placements. As soon as we hear of any change, it is adjusted in there.

ReplyCopy URL
    Nate
    Participant
    Topics:

In the last few years, all of the performers from Army Wives and Drop Dead Diva were submitted, so I’m surprised to see so few on the list this year. Maybe all of them always submitted on their own?

And the longform submissions really surprise me (Clarkson and Tripplehorn in a very crowded lead category for an ensemble film? Blanchard and Cuoco supporting for very leading roles? No Fletcher or Newhart (I suspect that they would submit on their own)?), so I really wanna wait until we get PBS confirmations before I make any more assumptions in my predictions.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Let’s Look at Lifetime’s 2012 Emmy Campaign

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.