Home Forums Television MOVIE/LIMITED SERIES: 2017 Emmy Nominations Reactions

MOVIE/LIMITED SERIES: 2017 Emmy Nominations Reactions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 131 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
  • Chris Beachum
    Keymaster
    Topics:

React to the 2017 Emmy nominations in the MOVIE/LIMITED SERIES categories here. The best, most interesting reactions might be featured in one of our home page articles on Thursday.

Anonymous
    Topics:

“Great nominees! Glad to see Frieda Pinto recognized and I’m so happy that Feud underperformed. Great nominees that I wouldn’t even normally think of like Benito Martinez and Adam Scott. and I love sing love for AHS, Guerilla, Americans Crime, Black Mirror and Big Little Lies. And thank goodness Adina Porter of Aisha Hinds were nominated. Good job Emmy voters!”

OR

“F-U-C-K all of you idiots that call yourself Emmy voters. Laziest nominations ever. Ellen Bürsten? Melissa Leo? Michelle Williams? Fuck that. Of course Bryce Dallas Howard, Benito Martinez, Frieda Pinto, Idris Elba, Adina Porter, Aisha Hinds, Kathy Bates, and Carrie Coom were snubbed. And sadly no love for the best shows like AHS, American Crime and Guerilla. Fuck you Emmy voters. Shame.”

I will copy and paste one of these tommorow, with a couple of edits of course. Hopefully it’ll be the first one that I post.

ReplyCopy URL
    leothescorpio
    Participant
    Topics:

Get your Emmy speech ready, Michael K. Williams

ReplyCopy URL
    Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

“Great nominees! Glad to see Frieda Pinto recognized and I’m so happy that Feud underperformed. Great nominees that I wouldn’t even normally think of like Benito Martinez and Adam Scott. and I love sing love for AHS, Guerilla, Americans Crime, Black Mirror and Big Little Lies. And thank goodness Adina Porter of Aisha Hinds were nominated. Good job Emmy voters!” OR “F-U-C-K all of you idiots that call yourself Emmy voters. Laziest nominations ever. Ellen Bürsten? Melissa Leo? Michelle Williams? Fuck that. Of course Bryce Dallas Howard, Benito Martinez, Frieda Pinto, Idris Elba, Adina Porter, Aisha Hinds, Kathy Bates, and Carrie Coom were snubbed. And sadly no love for the best shows like AHS, American Crime and Guerilla. Fuck you Emmy voters. Shame.” I will copy and paste one of these tommorow, with a couple of edits of course. Hopefully it’ll be the first one that I post.

Who gone be mad if AHS gets snubbed?

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

“Great nominees! Glad to see Frieda Pinto recognized and I’m so happy that Feud underperformed. Great nominees that I wouldn’t even normally think of like Benito Martinez and Adam Scott. and I love sing love for AHS, Guerilla, Americans Crime, Black Mirror and Big Little Lies. And thank goodness Adina Porter of Aisha Hinds were nominated. Good job Emmy voters!” OR “F-U-C-K all of you idiots that call yourself Emmy voters. Laziest nominations ever. Ellen Bürsten? Melissa Leo? Michelle Williams? Fuck that. Of course Bryce Dallas Howard, Benito Martinez, Frieda Pinto, Idris Elba, Adina Porter, Aisha Hinds, Kathy Bates, and Carrie Coom were snubbed. And sadly no love for the best shows like AHS, American Crime and Guerilla. Fuck you Emmy voters. Shame.” I will copy and paste one of these tommorow, with a couple of edits of course. Hopefully it’ll be the first one that I post.

Who gone be mad if AHS gets snubbed?

A lot of people loved Roanoke.

ReplyCopy URL
    SayMyName
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m rooting for AHS ladies Adina Porter, Sarah Paulson, Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates. Also most actors from Big Little Lies and American Crime. FELICITY HUFFMAN ESPECIALLY. That woman is an acting-God.

ReplyCopy URL
    Turd Ferguson
    Participant
    Topics:

Some very strange nominations this year. Feud was snubbed entirely and replaced with Emerald City of all shows. Ray Wise was nominated for five minutes of screen time for Fargo and the every single actor invoked in the interviews on Big Little Lies was nominated while the main stars were snubbed. Emerald City meanwhile received every Directing nom except for Christmas of Many Colors, while The Night Of’s pilot episode became the first episode to receive two writing nominations.

ReplyCopy URL
    Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

Get your Emmy speech ready, Michael K. Williams

He is at 100/1 odds! Yet I have placed one of my 2 super bets on TV Movie/Mini Supporting Actor, because I am so confident in all of my 6. Williams, Freeman, Molina, Tucci, Thewlis, and Skarsgard will be the nominees. I am aware that Hank Azaria could get in for The Wizard of Lies, but I am expecting that movie to under-perform in nominations overall, with Robert De Niro being its only acting nod. Azaria will get in for Ray Donovan, but I honestly think that will be it, with the level of intense competition this year.

ReplyCopy URL
    Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

Bryce Dallas Howard was ROBBED! She should be WINNING this thing!

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

shit

ReplyCopy URL
    Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

I should have called Reese Witherspoon, but I would NEVER have predicted Felicity Huffman.

ReplyCopy URL
    lovelylovely
    Participant
    Topics:

There’s a special place in hell for the people who voted to nominate Judy Davis AND Jackie Hoffman over Mary Elizabeth Winstead

ReplyCopy URL
    SayMyName
    Participant
    Topics:

I trusted the Academy about Felicity Huffman. She’s an American treasure and should be winning this easily.

I miss the AHS ladies, but I’m so happy for the Big Little Lies acting noms, also Jackie Hoffman, Regina King!

ReplyCopy URL
    lovelylovely
    Participant
    Topics:

Feud was nominated in Outstanding Short Form Nonfiction Or Reality Series??? How??? Lmao Olivia De Havilland is literally SUING Ryan Murphy and co. for not being accurate or truthful…???

ReplyCopy URL
    SayMyName
    Participant
    Topics:

There’s a special place in hell for the people who voted to nominate Judy Davis AND Jackie Hoffman over Mary Elizabeth Winstead

I agree about Davis. But Hoffman deserved it.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 131 total)
Reply To: MOVIE/LIMITED SERIES: 2017 Emmy Nominations Reactions

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.