Official AMERICAN DAD (Season 11) Thread! (TBS RENEWED AD! UNTIL 2018!!!!)

Home // Forums // Television // Official AMERICAN DAD (Season 11) Thread! (TBS RENEWED AD! UNTIL 2018!!!!)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
replies
views
users
  • Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:
    Participant
    Topics:

I love this show. Glad TBS is keeping it alive. Screw Fox for letting The Cleveland Show die a premature death.

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

The season premiere is coming in six days, so here’s everything I know about the series.

“Roots” will be the first episode on January 25th and then “The Life Aquatic of Steve Smith” on February 1st. The former doesn’t have a plot yet, but the latter’s plot is Klaus using Steve’s pubic hair to be a natural at Water Polo, in a similar vein to Ratatouille.

Yeah, you heard me.

It’s very likely that they will air 22 episodes one after another for the next few weeks without a break in the weeks. 

The only guest stars I know of that will appear this year are Tyrese Gibson and Naya Riviera. More information will come later on. 

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

Sorry I haven’t given my opinions of these episodes, I’ve been kinda sick lately.

Anyways, “Roots” was pretty silly, but charming. Classic American Dad!. “The Life Aquatic with Steve Smith” was also an episode with a really silly concept that works to its advantage. Great guest appearance from James Hetfield, made me lol really hard. (Yes, the James Hetfield from Metallica. That’s why I love the show.)

Both episodes get a B grade from me. 😀 

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Official AMERICAN DAD (Season 11) Thread! (TBS RENEWED AD! UNTIL 2018!!!!)

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.