Home Forums Television Outstanding Character Voice-Over (2014)

Outstanding Character Voice-Over (2014)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Created
3 years ago
Last Reply
3 years ago
replies
views
users
  • Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

I will not be doing voice-over narration because I am not interested in that.

Of all these nominations, it would just be absolutely jubulant to see Harry Shearer win. He is only one of the primary six Simpsons episodes who has never won, and in my opinion, he’s the most talented of the six with Dan Castellaneta, and the fact that he never won, even in scenarios where he should have won easily is a total travesty! He faces tough competition from Seth Green, who always has funny stuff on Robot Chicken, Maurice LaMarche being the only voice actor from an ending show, Stephen Full from a show that I don’t know a single person who watches, Wayne Allwine’s replacement Mickey Mouse voice and Seth MacFarlane in Family Guy. I am still voting for Shearer just on a case of “wishful thinking” but I could see any of these win (except for Stephen Full)

Will Win: Harry Shearer
    Should Win: Harry Shearer
    Could Win: Diamantapolous, Green, LaMarche or MacFarlane
    Should Have Been Nominated: Danny Glover – American Dad! or Justin Roiland – Rick & Morty 

That Don Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

Should Win: Shearer, especially as a “consolation prize” for The Simpsons not being nominated for Animated Program.
    Will Win: my gut tells me that Shearer has one too many backstage political problems, and somehow Seth Green is going to end up winning, especially if they take into account that he’s Chris on Family Guy.
    Should Have Been Nominated: Billy West, Futurama – especially as (a) this is probably his last legitimate chance, and (b) LaMarche already has two.
    Surprise Non-Nomination: I’m a little surprised they didn’t nominate Marcia Wallace posthumously.  Of course, this assumes that anybody thought about entering her in the first place.  (Since there is a “screening round,” there’s no online ballot, so we’ll probably never know.)

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Outstanding Character Voice-Over (2014)

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.