Home Forums Television

Television

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL

This forum contains 4,638 topics and 198,296 replies, and was last updated by  Teridax 53 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 topics - 4,606 through 4,620 (of 4,637 total)
Switch Forum
    • Topic
    • Views
    • What Makes Glee So Special?
      EmmyLoser

As an unabashed Gleek, I can tell you that I really enjoy many aspects of the show: many of the char

Katie

Glee-D: The Movie...in 3D.  Yet another way for Glee to take advantage of its fanbase (and their parents)...as if the songs sold on iTunes and the tour wasn't enough. Glee-D seems inevitable, to be honest...trademark that stat!   In fairn

1 2

Started by:  Trent

• Views 2438
    • Posts 22
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Poll: What Will Win Best Drama Series
      Ryan_Fernand

I think The Good Wife will pull off the upset.  Recently, the argument that a network series ha

Pedro José Ovalles

I'm watching right now Mad Men season 4 in HBO latinamerica, and to me it has been really good. I also watched Boardwalk Empire last year, but I got bored about the sixth episode. I also watched the entire season two of The Good Wife. Based on what

Started by:  Tom O’Neil

• Views 722
    • Posts 10
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Outstanding Miniseries or Movie – what’s in front?
      Ryan_Fernand

I think the nominees are going to be (in likelihood of a nomination):   1. Downton Abbey 2.

Daniel Montgomery

I've been watching PBS's "Any Human Heart" on Netflix, and halfway through I'm surprised how damned good it is. Better than any of HBO's longform contenders. Better than "Carlos," which I liked but not as much as most. It's comparable to "Downton Abb

Started by:  Rob Licuria

• Views 1041
    • Posts 11
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • What actors could get in on name alone?
      Ronnie Boadu

Shohreh Aghdashloo for L&O: SVU. While she wasn't as awful as the episode was, it still wasn't a

EmmyLoser

Two more that occurred to me: Julia Louis-Dreyfus as Flashback Liz in 30 Rock's Live Show and Elton John for hosting SNL.  Elton's episode of SNL was less than stellar, and JLD's appearances in that 30 Rock were delightful but really brief.&nbsp

1 2

Started by:  Daniel Montgomery

• Views 1488
    • Posts 16
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Could Amy Ryan pull off an Emmy first?
      Morgan Henard

I can't answer your question, but I will say I fully embrace it happening. Supporting Actress in a C

iskolar

Amy Ryan should have won the Guest Actress Comedy Emmy already for her Holly role. But since she moved to Supporting, she will have no chance of getting in. As for Drama, we have that one slot that seems to be between Amy Ryan and Debra Winger (or bo

Started by:  Daniel Montgomery

• Views 984
    • Posts 11
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Shows That Will Break Through/Die Off This Year
      Robert William McCormack

I think both Parks and Recreation and Community are poised to break through. I think the former will

Spenser Davis

I hope you are wrong about [i]Hot in Cleveland[/i]. The cast bores me, and it's been a while since a series has made me [i]not[/i] laugh this consistently.

Started by:  Trent

• Views 651
    • Posts 7
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Maybe they won’t be nominated, but…..
      Ryan_Fernand

Margo Martindale-"The Spoil" and "Bloody Harlan"...she IMO had the best performance on television al

Matt Noble

G'Day,   The one that comes to mind so far is "The Gowanas Canal has Gonooreah!" for Ted Danson on Bored to Death. Brilliant and funny perfomance with strong range.

Started by:  Slam

• Views 562
    • Posts 6
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • New Rule: Bill Maher must finally win an Emmy!
      Daniel Montgomery

Unfortunately, even if "The Daily Show" loses it'll probably go to "The Colbert Report." And if neit

babypook

I'd love to see this happen.   Bill Maher, always makes me laugh. He's caustic, to the point, and quick. But, I dont see an Emmy in the cards for him this year. He's too controversial, imo. Anyone but Jon Stewart for the win.

Started by:  Rob Licuria

• Views 827
    • Posts 8
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Jane Lynch to Host!
      Conrado

I think it is a good choice if FOX wanted to choose from their own talent, but I'm dubious if she's

Richard LeBeau

I think this is a solid choice.  Her character may have been assassinated by bad writing this season on "Glee," but Lynch is a gifted comedienne. 

Started by:  Ronnie Boadu

• Views 1639
    • Posts 14
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
Viewing 15 topics - 4,606 through 4,620 (of 4,637 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.