ROOM 104

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
  • Anonymous
    Topics:

The HBO anthology series created by the duplass brothers premieres on Saturday, July 28 at 1:30 A.M. and currently has a 63 on Metacritic.

Andrew D
    Participant
    Topics:

i recorded the first episode .. lets see if its good.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AndrewsArt

Check out my Store.

ReplyCopy URL
    Atypical
    Participant
    Topics:

I see why HBO scheduled this mess on a late Friday night at the end of July. Maybe it’ll get better each time it reboots with all the interesting actors involved. I did like seeing Melonie Diaz act again.

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

This wasn’t great but it was at least interesting. I’ve heard there is an amazing dance episode so I will keep watching. I like that it’s only 23 minutes. This was trying to hard to be crazy, though. I knew what was going to happen from the beginning. Very predictable. At least I didn’t expect her reaction at the end. The kid actor wasn’t very good and the actress was decent.

I’ll give this a C-

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

I really liked the second episode, “Pizza Boy”. I could imagine people hating it though. It was so weird and absolutely hilarious. James Van Der Beek should get a supporting actor nomination for limited series.

ReplyCopy URL
    boss
    Participant
    Topics:

James Van Der Beek should get a supporting actor nomination for limited series.

He would have been the most undeserving nominee. I mean, I liked the episode too, but there was nothing particular about the performances.

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

But he was so crazy and over the top, in a good way. I loved it. He actually probably won’t make my list because there is a lot of competition this year but I still really like him.

ReplyCopy URL
    hats-off
    Participant
    Topics:

I kinda like that they are using unknown actors. Adds to the appeal that anything can happen. Even tho I knew the pizza boy actor from the office szn 9

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

This show tries too hard. It was crazy but not in a good way. It feels like its trying to be as crazy as possible. I liked the acting though especially from Jones. I gave this a D+

ReplyCopy URL
    Andrew D
    Participant
    Topics:

I have Loved all three epsidoes so far

first one was the best
    then the pizza guy
    and the cult was good but not as good as the other two … so creepy so cool

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AndrewsArt

Check out my Store.

ReplyCopy URL
    Hunter-ish
    Participant
    Topics:

The last epidoe was good. Great oerofrmance from Duplass. He was the MVP. Also, my gaydar was going iff like crazy for both characters.

My grade: B-

ReplyCopy URL
    Hunter-ish
    Participant
    Topics:

I like this show. Not all of the episodes hit but I have to admire its originality. I really like the last 3 episodes. The one with the kid teaching his mom how to use the phone was very entertaining even though I didn’t like the ending. I’m shocked the dance episode is so low on IMDB, every critic spotlighted that episode as the highlight. I thought it was very interesting and worth watching. I loved the Mormon episode. It was so fucking hot. Probably my favorite episode of the show so far.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: ROOM 104

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.