My personal list:
1. Better Call Saul – Chuck’s meltdown at the bar hearing
2. Orange is the New Black – The Death in the Cafeteria
3. It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia – Frank goes down the dry slide at the end of the water park episode
4. Mr. Robot – The sitcom episode
5. The Leftovers – Laurie and Kevin’s final talk
6. Westworld – The Bernard Reveal
7. Master of None – The deaf part of New York, I Love You
8. Fargo – The 16 minute chase scene with Mary Elizabeth Winstead
9. Atlanta – All scenes at the jail in Streets on Lock
10. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt – Boobs in California
Your Leftovers, Fargo and Always Sunny moments comprise my top 3, with the Laurie/Kevin final talk being FAR out in front as the best scene of the TV season.
The hanging scene in episode 3 of The Handmaid’s Tale moved me greatly as well (as did the stunning imagery in the episode 1 particicution scene).
I like your list. Some others that you didn’t mention in no particular order:
Better Call Saul- Mike and Gus meet
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt- Hold Up
The Handmaid’s Tale- The Bridge scene
Mr. Robot- The reveal 2.0
Mr. Robot- Darlene kills
Dear White People- The gun
Search Party- The mystery is solved
Black-ish- The Trump Monologue
The Crown- “I like your hat”
Orange is the new Black- The Gun
Orange is the new Black- The Swastika
The Leftovers- Laura goes scuba Diving
Luke Cage- “Do you see a N—- standing in front of you”
13 Reasons Why- Hannah’s Suicide
National Treasure- The reveal
Big Little Lies- The Reveal
These were off the top of my head. I probably forgot some.
Top 5 off the top of my head…
1. Hallelujah- Saturday Night Live. Kate McKinnon knocked this out of the park and it has stayed with me ever since.
2. Joan confronts Bette after her abandonment- Feud. Just an acting masterclass. Sarandon’s delivery of “I’m a character actress” may be the best of the season.
3. I Know Where I’ve Been- Hairspray Live. Showstopping.
4. Opening scene to Season 3 – Fargo. So memorable.
5. Elizabeth Confronts Phillip (Episode 9)- The Crown. Pure brilliance from Claire Foy.