Well I guess it’s about that time, I present to you the longlists of the Tyler’s Choice Music Awards, my mock awards ceremony celebrating the best achievements in television entertainment.
For those who are unfamiliar, here are a couple of rules.
* Televisions that are between June 1st, 2017 to May 31st, 2018 are eligible.
* A “Longlist” is a collection of between 15 and 20 choices for every category that I am considering for awards attention. If enough of an outcry occurs for a contender’s submission/snub, I will consider replacing it with something else, but after I select the final nominees, it is too late.
* A maximum of three submissions per TV show per category are allowed. For example: only three SNL actors are allowed for Guest Actor.
* Animated programs are allowed to compete for Best Series and Animated Program, but the episode they submit for “Best Animated Program” is ineligible for being selected for the six episode tapes for “Best TV Series” category. In addition, the episode submitted for Animated Program is ineligible for Best Direction/Writing and actors who are submitted in the Acting categories are ineligible for “Best Voice Acting” except for Guest Actor.
* I ultimately choose which actor/show belongs in which category. You may not be a fan of it, but I sometimes choose it, like the three submissions rule, to encourage variety.
There are other rules, but if you have any questions or concerns, feel fry to talk about them in this thread. That being said, here are the longlists.
FYC: Ready Player One. Sound Editing, Sound Mixing, Visual Effects, Original Score, Production Design, Director and BEST PICTURE (make it happen Oscars!!)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.