Home Forums Television WARNING: You MUST Update Your Emmy Predix or Lose $1,000 Prize

WARNING: You MUST Update Your Emmy Predix or Lose $1,000 Prize

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
Created
3 years ago
Last Reply
3 years ago
replies
views
users
  • Tom O’Neil
    Keymaster
    Topics:

BEWARE: If you haven’t updated your Emmy predictions in ALL categories over the past 90 days, the categories that you left unchanged will not be counted in your final score. If you don’t want to make any changes in a category, then just move your #4 and #5 around and resave the predix and it will counted as new. If you’re not sure if you’re predix are old, check the “View History” link in the top right corner of your predix area. Go to your predix — CLICK HERE

Riley
    Participant
    Topics:

Wait, so if I have not made any changes to a specific category in the last three months, then it will not count?

What if I did not make any changes because I wanted to maintain my odds?  Is that not the point of them?

ReplyCopy URL
    Laactingnyc
    Participant
    Topics:

Lol i have no chance in hell at winning. I picked too many “wishful thinking” predictions. lol

ReplyCopy URL
    Riley
    Participant
    Topics:

The only hundred-to-one odds that I lost were for twelve-to-one Kate Mulgrew.

ReplyCopy URL
    Richard R
    Participant
    Topics:

If I change anything I loose my odds. I have every comedy actors at 100 to 1 odds.

ReplyCopy URL
    JayDF
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t get it…I just made my predictions yesterday or maybe the day before.  Am I good?  I read it as if I made predictions 3 months ago or earlier then I need to do something.  Wording is confusing me.

ReplyCopy URL
    EmmyLoser
    Participant
    Topics:

Yeah, you’re good.  Only the people who haven’t changed their predictions in a category since three months ago are in danger of having those categories not count.  Luckily for me, I waited until yesterday to do mine.  I hadn’t thought about the advantage of the long odds earlier on, though.

ReplyCopy URL
    Bingewatcher
    Topics:

Am i advised to update if one of my predictions is close but not at the 90 day limit?

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

Done and done. I am feeling very good about my predictions (which usually means that I am WAAAAAAAAAAY off).

ReplyCopy URL
    Richard R
    Participant
    Topics:

Boomer is saying in another forum that you don’t have to make changes unless you want to so i am very confused at this point. Hopfully this is clarified so i can update everything if necessary 

ReplyCopy URL
    Laactingnyc
    Participant
    Topics:

I think as long as you went into the prediction center in the last 90 days and you changed something then you’re good.

ReplyCopy URL
    Ashkan
    Participant
    Topics:

My 100/1 odds for OITNB, Taylor Schilling, Kate Mulgrew, Uzo Aduba, True Detective, Matthew McCounaughey, and Woody Harrelson just went down the drain. 

ReplyCopy URL
    RobertPius
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t understand the odds. I thought those were the chances the person has of winning. We have personal odds? 

ReplyCopy URL
    pinoyemmylover
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t know if this is the right thread to ask this in, but can someone tell me how to compute the scores for the nominations using the odds?

ReplyCopy URL
    Richard R
    Participant
    Topics:

When do we have to have our predictions done by. I think some people are still confused. I have predicts that are more then 3 months old because i wanted to lock things in at long odds. I don’t want to loose the long odds that will benifit me in terms of score points but i also don’t want to loose my predicts. In a forum Boomer said we don’t  have to change predicts unless we want to. Can you clarify  so i can change predits if necessary. Also what is the point of locking things in at long odds if they don’t count . Thanks

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
Reply To: WARNING: You MUST Update Your Emmy Predix or Lose $1,000 Prize

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.