August 9, 2014 at 5:35 am #326829
Who do you not want to see win this night? (Including 66th Creative Primetime Emmy Awards)
I for one HOPE True Detective lose Best Drama Series and Matthew McConaughey lose Best Actor in A Drama.August 9, 2014 at 6:00 am #326831
Andre Braugher to not win because I do not find him funny at all, I liked him as a dramatic actor in “Men of a certain age” but I do not find B99 funny one bit also I do not want to see either of the “True Detective” guys win and I will be pissed if Claire Danes wins again I am so bored of herAugust 9, 2014 at 6:58 am #326832
I hope that Claire Danes doesn’t win again. Even though her tape is good, and her performance was good, she doesn’t deserve a third one, especially considering who else is nominated.August 9, 2014 at 9:36 am #326833
Modern Family for Comedy Series-Even though this season was an improvement over last, it still isn’t as good as Veep, Louie, OITNB, and Silicon Valley
The Big Bang Theory for Comedy Series-The show has never made me laugh
Alison Janney for Supporting Comedy Actress-While she was entertaning in her tape, she should be in the lead category.
Jim Parsons for Comedy Actor-He does the same thing over and over again
Give Paul Thomas Anderson an Oscar.August 9, 2014 at 10:36 am #326834
Ellen Burstyn. If that woman wins again for a yawn worthy performance I will go crazy
Paul and Dinklage for Supporting Actor just because Josh Charles deserves it
Claire Danes winning again. It would just be boring
Ricky Gervais. He is so much better than that dumb performance
Julia Louis Dreyfus and Mellisa McCarthy. Love them both but give someone new a shot *cough* Amy Poehler
Any of the Modern Family supporting
Modern Family for Series. It’s time to get over them and Orange is the New Black deserves it.August 9, 2014 at 10:52 am #326835
Julia Robert. She was good in The Normal Heart but I don’t want her to win.
Matthew McConaughey. I know it’s a long shot but I just didn’t see a performance, all I saw was words coming out of his mouth.
True Detective winning for Drama Series. I love the show but it was nominated for the wrong category.
August 9, 2014 at 11:33 am #326836
Andre Braugher for Supporting Actor.
I actually really like Braugher in the role, and think he’s the best part of B99, but he’s the only one of two nominations for the show, so it would logically not make sense.
Modern Family for anything.
Because I hate Modern Family.
I actually really like Parsons, but he submitted the wrong damn episode.August 9, 2014 at 11:41 am #326837
The ones I don’t want to win are a few of the comedy ones that keep hogging wins every year, even when there are better nominees; so, Modern Family, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Jim Parsons.August 9, 2014 at 11:47 am #326838
Matthew Mc. : Anyone but him.August 9, 2014 at 12:47 pm #326839
August 9, 2014 at 2:05 pm #326840
- Modern Family winning anything except for Ty Burrell.
- Jim Parsons. He’s good, but with such great competition from Ricky Gervais, Matt LeBlanc, Louis C.K. and William H. Macy, it would be so boring for him to win again
- Claire Danes. She’s talented, but she does not deserve to have the stranglehold on this category.
- Maggie Smith. Such a boring performance. However, if she showed up to receive these awards and give a dry, cynical and hilarious speech, I might consider it.
- Cicely Tyson. Sure, it was an impressive performance. But the fact is it wasn’t all that interesting or relevant. Sarah Paulson and Kristen Wiig are overdue and deserve the Emmys over Tyson.
- Mark Ruffalo. I’m not a fan of Mark Ruffalo, and his performance in The Normal Heart didn’t help at all. The supporting men were brilliant, but Ruffalo just overdid it a little bit.
– True Detective or Mccounaghey. I like the show and love the performance, but BB and Cranston are far more superior.
– Maggie Smith. I´ll never understand why she is still, or ever was, here for this nothing performance.
– Kerry Washington. In a category with such quality performances/characters from Danes, Caplan, Wright and Margulies, she just doesn´t measure up to them.
– Vince Gilligan for writing. I shocks me to even write this, but nothing should beat the perfect Ozymandias.
– For the reason above, I wouldn´t like to see TD win directing, cause I think Gilligan is just as deserving and should get this particular emmy.August 9, 2014 at 3:29 pm #326841
My NO Drama Wins:
True Detectives for Series (Breaking Bad is WAY better)
Matthew McConaughey for Leading Actor (Two words: Bryan Cranston)
Claire Danes for Leading Actress (I WANT WRIGHT)
My NO Comedy Wins:
Modern Family for Series (Tired of the BORING speech)
Jim Parsons for Leading Actor (Matt LeBlanc is overdue and some other actors are WAY better)
Julia Louis-Dreyfus for Leading Actress (There are other better actresses who deserves a win: Amy Pohler)
Taylor Schilling for Leading Actress (Love her and the show, but I think Pohler should win)
Tony Hale for Supporting Actor (Don’t think he’s great)
Anna Chlumsky for Supporting Actress (She’s not that good in the competition)
Jimmy Fallon for Guest Actor (He wins too much, and Nathan Lane deserves that Emmy)
Anyone from Orange Is The New Black for Guest Actress (Two Words: Joan Cusack)
Louis C.K for Writing (Veep should win for their first nomination)
Jodie Foster for Director (Modern Family or Glee please!)
My NO Mini-Series/TV Film Wins:
The Normal Heart for Film (Although Sherlock overstepped, it still deserves a win)
Fargo for Series (I LOVE the show, but The White Queen is WAY BETTER)
Mark Ruffalo for Leading Actor (Like the guy, but his performance was just a blah-blah for me)
Anyone from The Normal Heart for Supporting Actor (Good looking, indeed, but Martin Freeman deserves DOUBLE-WIN)
Ryan Murphy for Director (Fargo)
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
3 years ago
3 years ago
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)