It comes out in a couple of weeks.
1) She’s on the best half-hour program on TV, The Good Place;
2) Her promotional campaign for Bad Moms Christmas, capped by an epic Jimmy Kimmel appearance has kept the movie in the top 10 for longer than anyone had a right to expect;
3) Her humanitarian efforts after she got stranded in Orlando when Hurricane Irma hit the Florida coast.
Just a few I could think of:
1) Jimmy Kimmel (unlikely voice of reason and I love it)
2) Stephen Colbert (owned 2017)
3) Donald Glover (he killed it this year)
4) Sterling K Brown (He is just perfect on This Is Us)
5) Tracee Ellis Ross (Black-ish is killing it this season)
6) Trevor Noah (The Daily Show)
7) Ryan Seacrest (Idol coming back, Live with Kelly and Ryan, his million other jobs)