Home Forums Television What TV Award at the Golden Globes 2015 Do You Think Everyone is Under/Overestimating?

What TV Award at the Golden Globes 2015 Do You Think Everyone is Under/Overestimating?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Created
3 years ago
Last Reply
3 years ago
replies
views
users
  • jf123
    Participant
    Topics:

I for one think everybody is really underestimating Silicon Valley, which I think will win. While I think everyone is overestimating Modern Family who some people are saying has a chance of winning.

What do you guys think?   

KyleBailey
    Participant
    Topics:

Modern Family isn’t winning the Globe again at least not as the pattern shows. The Globes are all about the new show when it comes to comedy and have only rewarded Modern Family for their 3rd-4th season. I think Brooklyn Nine Nine still has potential of winning it again 

ReplyCopy URL
    jf123
    Participant
    Topics:

^Agree with you 100%. I currently have B99 in 4th, but I think if B99 and Samberg got nominated at the Emmys I would put Brooklyn Nine-Nine in my first or second spot

ReplyCopy URL
    KyleBailey
    Participant
    Topics:

Well obviously the Emmys and Golden Globes don’t care about each other at all as history has shown. I would never let an Emmy win/nomination be a reason to think someone will win or be nominated here and vise vera when talking about these award shows. 

ReplyCopy URL
    Tonbone
    Participant
    Topics:

I think most times the Golden Globes intentionally do what the EMMYS do not do. Case in point: Tatiana Masliany. I think people are underestimating “House of Cards” and overestimating “Modern Family” which has been slipping in nominations. 

ReplyCopy URL
    Junk
    Topics:

I would have said Game of Thrones is underestimated, but they didn’t nominate the show for the past two years so I don’t see it returning. So the only solid bet would be on House of Cards. 

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

Honestly, I feel like the Golden Globes are going to love How to get away with Murder but it might embrace “Scandal” even more this year.

ReplyCopy URL
    Zayner
    Participant
    Topics:

The Affair! I have a feeling that Ruth Wilson will win. She’s been nominated before and it’s on Showtime, a network that the Globes love.

ReplyCopy URL
    jf123
    Participant
    Topics:

I think most times the Golden Globes intentionally do what the EMMYS do not do. Case in point: Tatiana Masliany. I think people are underestimating “House of Cards” and overestimating “Modern Family” which has been slipping in nominations. 

Even though I think that the HFPA loves to be the first to recognize things/people. I don’t think Tatiana Maslany got in just because the Emmys didn’t nominate her  

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.