Home Forums Television Which had a best run this Emmy Year (June 2013 to May 2014) for Comedy?

Which had a best run this Emmy Year (June 2013 to May 2014) for Comedy?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Created
3 years ago
Last Reply
3 years ago
replies
views
users
  • Reiza Rinah Ray
    Topics:

Who do you think is more worthy of the Emmy?
    I included only the series I suspect has a chance, even the slightest, of getting in.

Let’s clear the path here:

1) Netflix submitted Orange Is The New Black here because they knew it would not get a nominee at the “Drama”.

2) Shameless finally submitted here after winning one Emmy, for a guest role on a drama series. However, it is more dramatic than comedic.

I think the Emmy’s should decide which categroy a show and actor competes in since there is a lot of buzz about True Detective submitting in “Drama”, rather than “Mini-Series”. 

But the big question, as so was two years ago, in Mad Men‘s case, will someone finally defeat Modern Family? Two year’s ago, I submitted my ballot voting on Game of Thrones to win, I never voted for Mad Men in its full run. Now, in Modern Family‘s four season win, I voted for them on seasons one and four, however, they submitted their worst episodes for seasons two, but season three was kind of off-on. I voted, for those two years, The Big Bang Theory and 30 Rock, respectively. This year, I believe Modern Family will take again what with their submissions, including their best episodes of the series, if not, the season, “Last Vegas” and “Message Received”, including the “The Marriage”, both episodes. However, Veep and Louie had great seasons and I was suprised by Brooklyn Nine-Nine‘s win at the Golden Globes.

My bet is on Veep. 

Laactingnyc
    Participant
    Topics:

Veep.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Which had a best run this Emmy Year (June 2013 to May 2014) for Comedy?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.