Trying to think of some, but only Silicon Valley comes to mind.
f you’re talking about this year, Silicon Valley is the only one with even a remote shot at it. I can still imagine an acting nomination though, for Miller or Middleditch, so it may not happen at all this year.
If Taraji is snubbed, then maybe Empire (though I don’t see it getting into writing)
If Ruth Wilson is snubbed, then maybe The Affair.
If it gets no acting noms (not likely), then maybe Game of Thrones.
Most likely contenders this year –
1. Silicon Valley (happened last year, could easily repeat if Middleditch is left out)
2. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (I think it’s a big wildcard – could get into all three or get left out. Burgess and Kemper are far from acting locks though)
3. Bloodline (don’t think it’ll make it into all three without acting, but it’s possible)
4. The Affair (same situation as Bloodline, since Drama Actress is so tight)
5. Orange is the New Black (I think Aduba is in, but a snub for her is not out of the question given the genre change)
However, I think it will happen to no shows this year (I think even Middleditch is in)