Never miss important news and predictions on Oscars, Golden Globes, Grammys, Emmys and your fave reality TV shows.
facebookLike twitterFollow
pop up close

Notification Tool : The Official CHRISTINA AGUILERA "Lotus" Album Thread (performing at Billboard Music Awards May 19th)
Follow what's new with:
The Official CHRISTINA AGUILERA "Lotus" Album Thread (performing at Billboard Music Awards May 19th)
Choose Your Delivery Preferences:
Immediate Notification by Email
Email

Advertisement

Apr 18th 2012, 06:01

Rating: 0/5
(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineGucci
Hi Gucci,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Gucci

Total Topics: 17, Posts: 9,685
View Predictions

"The Voice of her Generation" is back!!!

Apr 18th 2012, 10:00

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
onlineTye-Grr
Hi Tye-Grr,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Tye-Grr

Total Topics: 37, Posts: 4,636
View Predictions
Is it out yet? If so, does anyone have a link? I'd love to hear Christina and Cee-Lo on a track together!
Apr 18th 2012, 10:09

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMiss Frost
Hi Miss Frost,

Miss Frost

Total Topics: 52, Posts: 4,406
View Predictions
I think she just announced it as her single. Or is she releasing it this week? I'm very interested in hearing it.
Apr 18th 2012, 13:41

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineGucci
Hi Gucci,

Gucci

View Predictions

Honey, I need a link or something.  Let me search around and see what I can find.

Apr 18th 2012, 15:13

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineJustGuy89
Hi JustGuy89,

JustGuy89

Total Topics: 13, Posts: 643
View Predictions
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=wb9nco&s=5 Audio to the red carpet interview. She mentions it towards the end.

Apr 18th 2012, 16:35

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineDevinCole
Hi DevinCole,

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 194
View Predictions
This song is said to be on her album, but it is NOT the lead single off of it. 
Apr 18th 2012, 17:07

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinemusicreloaded
Hi musicreloaded,

Total Topics: 1, Posts: 228
View Predictions
It´s crazy all the attention she has.
Since monday the Fighter performance got great reviews and positive feedback and the elimination of Jesse was the talk in twitter, last night social networks went crazy on her, women hating the dress, men loving the ass, Believers mad because Xtina was not kissing the Bieb´s ass, the hair, etc. The overanalyze on her is insane, Im happy she is a fighter and a strong woman who laughs to the scrutiny, she even made a statatement about that.

Then in a shitty interview she briefly mention the song and the tittle and 5 minutes later MAKE THE WORLD MOVE was TT WW!!

The song is not the official single.

Apr 18th 2012, 18:33

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineGucci
Hi Gucci,

Gucci

View Predictions
I'm not going to get excited about the new single until it drops.  I've been hearing all kinds of shit over the last couple of months.
Apr 18th 2012, 21:35

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineDevinCole
Hi DevinCole,

View Predictions
Quote by musicreloaded
It´s crazy all the attention she has.
Since monday the Fighter performance got great reviews and positive feedback and the elimination of Jesse was the talk in twitter, last night social networks went crazy on her, women hating the dress, men loving the ass, Believers mad because Xtina was not kissing the Bieb´s ass, the hair, etc. The overanalyze on her is insane, Im happy she is a fighter and a strong woman who laughs to the scrutiny, she even made a statatement about that.

Then in a shitty interview she briefly mention the song and the tittle and 5 minutes later MAKE THE WORLD MOVE was TT WW!!

The song is not the official single.

This post is SOOO TRUE!!!! If Christina was not Tough as nails, she would have had like 10000 breakdowns by now and would have given up on her career. Every single thing she does is blown into a huge deal and is so overanalyzed. I about died when I read the Bieber fans pissed at her because she did not kiss his a**, eventhough she said hello to him and hugged him, she was still a bitch.

The woman can really do no right in a lot of peoples' minds and it's quite sad. It can totally work to her advantage though because people care enough and like the above poster pointed out, she was ALL OVER TWITTER and Trending Topic on each night of the show, Nobody cares that much about Adam, Blake, or Cee-Lo. 
Apr 18th 2012, 23:00

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineJustGuy89
Hi JustGuy89,

JustGuy89

View Predictions
Lol at the Beiber thing getting blown out of propOrtion. Is she supposed to bow down to that creature and kiss his feet?

Apr 19th 2012, 05:00

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMiss Frost
Hi Miss Frost,

Miss Frost

View Predictions
So because she thought she was supposed to shake his hand and not kiss him, she's gaining all this negative press? My god I feel bad for this woman.
Apr 19th 2012, 10:14

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineDevinCole
Hi DevinCole,

View Predictions
^^Agree, it's even on MSN today and US Weekly went in HARD on her saying how horrid she is. Give me a friecken' break. My mom pointed out to me that Adam told the crowd that was saying they loved him that "I love you too, but Sush, so he I can talk now." If Christina did that, they media would have pounced on her so fast. Everytime a fan says they love her, she says it right back to them and blows kisses to them. I just think people are tryint too hard to make her out to be a monster that she isn't even close to being. 
Apr 19th 2012, 11:27

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMiss Frost
Hi Miss Frost,

Miss Frost

View Predictions
^Yeah, nobody ever gets mad at men. It's just the women. She's always seemed like a calm and collective being. Though I have always admired in her that she has never let any bad and ridiculous press get to her, she always keeps her head held high.
Apr 19th 2012, 13:43

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineJustGuy89
Hi JustGuy89,

JustGuy89

View Predictions
My goodness. I cannot believe the messiness that has gone over the last few days. Can Christina do anything right? If she had gone in for a hug and kiss, she would have been murdered by the Beliebers and called fake. But because she went in for a handshake, she is being demonized? Give her a fucking break, the only people accusing her of having a stank face are the sad individuals who didn't even watch Tuesday's elimination episode. Christina was about to make a very difficult decision right after Justin went in for his hug. She needed to make up her mind and eliminate one of her two remaining girls. I honestly don't know how the girl is gonna have her comeback with the media spinning all this negativity about her that doesn't even exist. I am so happy that she is tough and remains a fighter and has that thick skin to go through all this. Britney and Mariah let all this get to them. I think that the media want Christina to breakdown. Which is really really pathetic.

Apr 19th 2012, 14:09

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
onlineBrokenFan
Hi BrokenFan,

BrokenFan

Total Topics: 74, Posts: 1,866
View Predictions
LOL the title of the single is another fat joke waiting to happen. 
FYC 'Serena': giving life and life giving.