Choose Your Delivery Preferences:
Immediate Notification by Email
Email

Advertisement

Apr 26th 2012, 10:37
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineAtypical
Hi Atypical,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Atypical

Total Topics: 122, Posts: 8,303
View Predictions
The promo poster and two new production stills have been made available for Quentin Tarantino's latest film "Django Unchained" (due in theaters December 2012). It should be an exciting year for QT fans.

Promo poster:

"You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have."

~ Maya Angelou

Apr 26th 2012, 10:39
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineAtypical
Hi Atypical,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Atypical

Total Topics: 122, Posts: 8,303
View Predictions
New production stills:

"You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have."

~ Maya Angelou

Apr 26th 2012, 12:00
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMadsonMelo
Hi MadsonMelo,

Total Topics: 15, Posts: 2,294
View Predictions
Go Leo!
Apr 26th 2012, 12:27
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineCarbon Based Lifeform
Hi Carbon Based Lifeform,

Carbon Based Lifeform

Total Topics: 14, Posts: 3,101
View Predictions
"Christmas"? Should we bring Baby Jesus?

Apr 26th 2012, 12:40
Hide Post  Hide Post  
onlineTye-Grr
Hi Tye-Grr,

Tye-Grr

Total Topics: 37, Posts: 4,483
View Predictions
This film is definitely one of my most anticipated this year.
Apr 26th 2012, 12:41
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinebabypook
Hi babypook,

babypook

Total Topics: 95, Posts: 10,229
View Predictions

^
Same. As long as Tarantino stays true to himself, I wont be disappointed.

The Sunne in Splendour; I prefer my Roses White

Apr 26th 2012, 21:15
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinerockstitution
Hi rockstitution,

rockstitution

Total Topics: 19, Posts: 448
View Predictions
Ditto, Tye. I'm extremely excited for this.

DiCaprio and Jackson sound very good for supporting actor. Leo has a very meaty and against type role I'm really looking forward to seeing him.
Apr 27th 2012, 08:21
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinethe spotless mind
Hi the spotless mind,

the spotless mind

Total Topics: 1, Posts: 275
View Predictions
That image of Leo wielding the hammer is pretty badass. Almost like he's channeling Bill the Butcher. Love the costume, too. 
Amour
Apr 27th 2012, 08:46
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineTry Again
Hi Try Again,

Try Again

Total Topics: 13, Posts: 502
View Predictions
I'm looking forward to this film. I'm hoping that Sam Jackson and Kerry Washington get some Oscar buzz for this project.

Apr 27th 2012, 09:35
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMissyGal
Hi MissyGal,

MissyGal

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 386
View Predictions
The stills look great, and I'm hoping that between this and The Great Gatsby, Leo can finally win an Oscar. However, I'm bracing myself for more of Foxx's egotistical and classless behavior during awards season. Ugh.
Apr 28th 2012, 08:35
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineENGLAND
Hi ENGLAND,

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 804
View Predictions
I'd love to see Jamie Foxx nominated again. He was enjoying the moment when he was nominated last time and there's nothing wrong with that. Especially since he gave one of the most incredible performances in cinema history in my opinion. This film is very anticipated and I can't wait. I hope Tarantino stays true to his style and tell Spike Lee to go to hell. Wish Pam Grier was in it... Yes I'm stuck on Jackie Brown haha
Apr 28th 2012, 09:27
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMissyGal
Hi MissyGal,

MissyGal

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 386
View Predictions
Quote by ENGLAND
I'd love to see Jamie Foxx nominated again. He was enjoying the moment when he was nominated last time and there's nothing wrong with that.

Enjoying the moment =/= acting like he was the only nominee. 
Apr 28th 2012, 09:40
Hide Post  Hide Post  

Carbon Based Lifeform

View Predictions
Quote by MissyGal
Quote by ENGLAND
I'd love to see Jamie Foxx nominated again. He was enjoying the moment when he was nominated last time and there's nothing wrong with that.

Enjoying the moment =/= acting like he was the only nominee. 

It especially rankles since his subsequent movies have disproved the notion that Foxx is a good actor.

Apr 28th 2012, 09:57
Hide Post  Hide Post  
onlineTye-Grr
Hi Tye-Grr,

Tye-Grr

Total Topics: 37, Posts: 4,483
View Predictions
Foxx has been more miss than hit, but he's done good work. 'Ray', 'Collateral', and 'The Soloist' featured great performances from Foxx. I'm hoping Tarantino can get another great performance out of him, though I'm mostly looking forward to seeing DiCaprio as the film's primary villain.
Apr 28th 2012, 11:33
Hide Post  Hide Post  

Carbon Based Lifeform

View Predictions
Quote by Tye-Grr
Foxx has been more miss than hit, but he's done good work. 'Ray', 'Collateral', and 'The Soloist' featured great performances from Foxx. I'm hoping Tarantino can get another great performance out of him, though I'm mostly looking forward to seeing DiCaprio as the film's primary villain.

Meh, not impressed by those either. COLLATERAL at least has the distinction of being Michael Mann's worst movie, not believable for a single second.