Choose Your Delivery Preferences:
Immediate Notification by Email
Email

Advertisement

Sep 28th 2012, 07:09
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineTerenceAlfonsoAng
Hi TerenceAlfonsoAng,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Total Topics: 20, Posts: 267
View Predictions
I dont normally watch the Shonda-Rhimes type shows, but im loving this....lol maybe becuz its kinda poiltical or somethin'

White Hat's Off: B 
Sep 28th 2012, 15:51
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineFishbiscuit
Hi Fishbiscuit,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Fishbiscuit

Total Topics: 5, Posts: 1,076
View Predictions
I'm lovin' "Scandal." The show is fun and soapy and Kerry Washington is trying her best to add some heft to the material.  I'm in as long as this show remains a crowd pleaser that tries to better than it should be. 
Ready for football
Sep 28th 2012, 20:28
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinePsychadelicboy33
Hi Psychadelicboy33,

Psychadelicboy33

Total Topics: 3, Posts: 1,235
View Predictions
LOVE THIS SHOW!
Sep 28th 2012, 22:17
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineTerenceAlfonsoAng
Hi TerenceAlfonsoAng,

View Predictions
I still dont buy the HUCK character......
Dec 7th 2012, 09:42
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinePianoMann
Hi PianoMann,

PianoMann

Total Topics: 16, Posts: 1,073
View Predictions
Is anyone still watching this series this season?  Last night's episode, "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" was really terrific!  Perhaps with some notoriety from Django, Kerry Washington can grab an Emmy nomination - she absolutely deserves it.
Dec 7th 2012, 11:23
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinetptrinity
Hi tptrinity,

Total Topics: 2, Posts: 149
View Predictions
Quote by PianoMann
Kerry Washington can grab an Emmy nomination - she absolutely deserves it.

YES, she does. This is one of (if not the best) the best dramas on tv right now.
Dec 7th 2012, 11:52
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinejjjmoss
Hi jjjmoss,

Total Topics: 6, Posts: 1,566
View Predictions
Well, I would say that this week's episode was more exciting and compelling than any episode of Homeland's 2nd season, as far as political thrillers go. Largely because the central forbidden couple has sizzling chemistry and is comprised of two very talented actors, as opposed to Queen Danes and...Lewis, whose scenes I often fast-forward through.

I think Washington could have a hard time though. Aside from the Emmys' increasing pulling away from major network dramas, Connie Britton is also on ABC and Nashville seems likelier to break through with the awards - case in point, WGA. Britton's gotten 3 Emmy noms w/o scoring at the Globes or Sags, and I think she seems very likely to at least get in at the Globes whose members love nominating new shows.
TCA Winner Tatiana Maslany, Globe Winner Elisabeth Moss, Kiernan Shipka, Lizzy Caplan, Matt Bomer
James Spader, Jon Hamm, Sophie Turner, Jordan Gavaris, Sofia Vergara (T10 contenders)
Dec 7th 2012, 12:12
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineeastwest
Hi eastwest,

eastwest

Total Topics: 104, Posts: 3,124
View Predictions
This show is the hot one w/people I know. I could get behind this show if I never had read Shonda's initial statements about the show. "This is not a soap." "I compare it to the British model of TV" Girl, bye w/all that self hating bullshit! But she seemed to have embraced what her show is, so there's that.
Dec 7th 2012, 17:07
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineTerenceAlfonsoAng
Hi TerenceAlfonsoAng,

View Predictions
WoW this latest one was really good!!! Although its kinda predictable who shot Fitz.
Jan 13th 2013, 12:56
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineeastwest
Hi eastwest,

eastwest

View Predictions
Decided to add this to the rotation after being sucked in by the "Who Shot Fitz" story. The show is pure soap and Kerry is a fine lead. I think the best performance on this show is Kate Burton's. She elevates the basic material and runs w/it.
Jan 13th 2013, 13:30
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineTye-Grr
Hi Tye-Grr,

Tye-Grr

Total Topics: 37, Posts: 4,575
View Predictions
I don't watch this show, but I always see commercials for it... I just want to say that Kerry Washington is GORGEOUS! What a beautiful woman.
Jan 13th 2013, 14:06
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineeastwest
Hi eastwest,

eastwest

View Predictions
Quote by Tye-Grr
I don't watch this show, but I always see commercials for it... I just want to say that Kerry Washington is GORGEOUS! What a beautiful woman.
AGREED! Had an argument w/someone one day b/c they thought her forehead was too big and that she had "tard face". Lets just said it was spirited.
Jan 13th 2013, 21:58
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineFishbiscuit
Hi Fishbiscuit,

Fishbiscuit

Total Topics: 5, Posts: 1,076
View Predictions
Quote by eastwest
Quote by Tye-Grr
AGREED! Had an argument w/someone one day b/c they thought her forehead was too big and that she had "tard face". Lets just said it was spirited.

Why did you waste your time arguing with someone that used the words "tard face."  
Ready for football
Jan 15th 2013, 15:18
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineeastwest
Hi eastwest,

eastwest

View Predictions
Quote by FishBiscuit
Quote by eastwest
Quote by Tye-Grr

Why did you waste your time arguing with someone that used the words "tard face."  

Can't help the cmpany you keep lol.

Anywho, those GREAT ppl at the PTC are fixing their mouths once again. This has to do w/the tortue scenes involving huck that aired last episode. Now THAT was something that one would think would be "offensive". It was exaggerated to the point of cartoon and being unintentionally funny. "ZD30" is art compared to that. 
Jan 15th 2013, 17:21
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineGraeme O'Neil
Hi Graeme O'Neil,

Graeme O'Neil

Total Topics: 21, Posts: 2,320
View Predictions
I've never seen Scandal, but it seems to have gained a lot of buzz this season and I'm considering catching up with it.
WIth Django Unchained, I could see Kerry Washington breaking into Drama Actress. 
www.graemeoneil.com
Reviews, opinions, latest music videos! Check it out, and follow me on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive giveaways!