Choose Your Delivery Preferences:
Immediate Notification by Email
Email

Advertisement

Oct 17th 2012, 12:10
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineRaylan
Hi Raylan,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Raylan

Total Topics: 15, Posts: 553
View Predictions
Third season premieres in 6 days!!! Can't wait for my favorite comedy to come back.
Oct 17th 2012, 13:01
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineFEDEclown
Hi FEDEclown,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

FEDEclown

Total Topics: 5, Posts: 232
View Predictions
YESSSS!!
No, non riuscirai mai a capire cosa c'è scritto. Ma non importa.
Oct 17th 2012, 13:03
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineIrishmovielover4ever
Hi Irishmovielover4ever,

Irishmovielover4ever

Total Topics: 97, Posts: 3,244
View Predictions
Not even one nomination and Modern family has won over 15 emmys, it's just laughable.
Oct 17th 2012, 13:32
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineGabriel
Hi Gabriel,

Total Topics: 2, Posts: 2,346
View Predictions
Yep. Season 2 was absolutely one of the top 5 comedies of the 2011-2012 season. It's a shame so many people still haven't even heard of it, lmao.
Oct 17th 2012, 13:33
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineprobablyROB
Hi probablyROB,

probablyROB

Total Topics: 3, Posts: 1,839
View Predictions
Well, I have been running a grassroots campaign and have converted three people.  So, we're coming...
Oct 17th 2012, 13:48
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineBrandoObsession
Hi BrandoObsession,

BrandoObsession

Total Topics: 3, Posts: 203
View Predictions
Can't freaking wait. 
Oct 17th 2012, 14:06
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineBoidiva02
Hi Boidiva02 ,

Boidiva02

Total Topics: 113, Posts: 2,291
View Predictions
I cannot wait! I think the combonation of Happy Endings and Don't Trust The B- in Apt. 23 will become my favorite night of TV!

“In the end, we won’t remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”- Martin Luther King Jr.

Oct 17th 2012, 15:50
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineeastwest
Hi eastwest,

eastwest

Total Topics: 103, Posts: 3,083
View Predictions
Since ABC did Cougar Town so dirty, I was unfairly skeptical of this show, but watching the second season last year, I was, in the words of Penny, AWHMAZED about how great this show is. While Modern Family is the marquee comedy for the network, this one and The Middle are the best ones. 
Oct 17th 2012, 15:58
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineRenaton
Hi Renaton,

Renaton

Total Topics: 17, Posts: 7,495
View Predictions
Hell, I'll just say it. It was my favorite network comedy last season, and it was my second favorite overall (only Louie season 2 was better). 

The break-neck pace of the jokes ia outstanding, the writing feels fresh and that cast is awesome. How this is not a huge hit since it's so accessible is beyond me, but yeah, this deserves much mroe recognition. 
Oct 17th 2012, 18:57
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineBenitoDelicias
Hi BenitoDelicias,

BenitoDelicias

Total Topics: 5, Posts: 2,096
View Predictions
One of my biggest disappointments this season was how late Happy Endings was scheduled. We should have 4 episodes by now. Then of course is the awful decision of sending them off to tuesdays. I hope Dancing With the Stars can help.

BUT!, I'm grateful we're getting a third season, a FULL! third season, which is way more than what I expected a year ago. 

It was definitely one of the best comedies of the past season, easily in a top 5 list. It's sad that it didn't get a single nomination (not that I expected any), specially for the finale. 

Yesterday I was going to tell a friend "save the drama for later" and he interrupted me half way to say "for Wilmer Valderrama?". I remembered we're only a week away when he told me that.
Oct 18th 2012, 07:33
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineEmmyLoser
Hi EmmyLoser,

EmmyLoser

Total Topics: 43, Posts: 2,303
View Predictions
Save the drama for Wilmer Valderama!  This was my absolute favorite show last season.  I can't wait for it to come back.

Both Christie Clark and Carrie Reed have had their babies. Now bring them back to Salem!

Oct 18th 2012, 14:54
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinerstang00
Hi rstang00,

rstang00

Total Topics: 6, Posts: 306
View Predictions
One of the two Best Comedies on TV, and one of my two favorites from last season (the other being "Raising Hope"). Can't wait for it to return and hopefully find a bigger audience, and some much needed awards-love for the talented cast.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/maureen-ryan/happy-endings-review_b_1974846.html 
GO DUCKS!!!
Oct 18th 2012, 16:11
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineprobablyROB
Hi probablyROB,

probablyROB

Total Topics: 3, Posts: 1,839
View Predictions
Quote by Renato_Miranda
Hell, I'll just say it. It was my favorite network comedy last season, and it was my second favorite overall (only Louie season 2 was better). 

The break-neck pace of the jokes ia outstanding, the writing feels fresh and that cast is awesome. How this is not a huge hit since it's so accessible is beyond me, but yeah, this deserves much mroe recognition. 

To add on to the accessibility:

It's also one of the easiest shows to convince other people to watch and enjoy.  With Community, Parks and Rec, Louie, I get very polarizing responses.  Often venomous (I don't see the big deal, the jokes aren't even funny, etc)  This show, you just throw on an episode, and they will laugh.
Oct 19th 2012, 11:19
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineBoidiva02
Hi Boidiva02 ,

Boidiva02

Total Topics: 113, Posts: 2,291
View Predictions
Does anybody know when or If the extra episode from last season aka the bad news bears episode wil ever air?   Ausiello kept saying it would air, and it never did!

“In the end, we won’t remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”- Martin Luther King Jr.

Oct 19th 2012, 13:38
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineGabriel
Hi Gabriel,

Total Topics: 2, Posts: 2,346
View Predictions
Quote by Boidiva02
Does anybody know when or If the extra episode from last season aka the bad news bears episode wil ever air?   Ausiello kept saying it would air, and it never did!

According to Wikipedia, it will be airing as part of the third season. Apprently it is not included on the season 2 DVD, which is really ridiculous since it belongs to season 2, not 3.

Anyway, it aired in the UK in May, and was available online shortly thereafter (I'm sure you can find it if you look around). It's an okay episode, but kind of filler.