Notification Tool : The Official Rihanna Thread (Unapologetic out on 19th November)
Follow what's new with:
The Official Rihanna Thread (Unapologetic out on 19th November)
Choose Your Delivery Preferences:
Immediate Notification by Email
Email

Advertisement

Nov 9th 2012, 06:32

Rating: 0/5
(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineFEDEclown
Hi FEDEclown,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

FEDEclown

Total Topics: 5, Posts: 232
View Predictions
The seventh studio album Unapologetic will be released on 19th November 2012.

Official Tracklist:

Standard Edition 

1. "Phresh Out the Runway"   David Guetta, Giorgio Tuinfort,Terius Nash
3:42
2. "Diamonds"   Sia Furler, Benjamin Levin, Mikkel S. Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen Benny Blanco,StarGate 3:45
3. "Numb"(featuring Eminem) Sam Dew,Warren Felder, Ronald "Flip" Colson,Marshall Mathers,Kanye West,Aldrin Davis,Connie Mitchell 3:25
4. "Pour It Up"   Michael Williams, Theron Thomas, Timothy Thomas 2:41
5. "Loveeeeeee Song"(featuring Future) Nayvadius Wilburn, Denisea "Blue June" Andrews 4:16
6. "Jump"   Kevin Cossum, Eriksen, Hermansen, Williams, Milton, Kennard,Stephen Garrett,Elgin Lumpkin,Timothy Mosely 4:24
7. "Right Now"(featuring David Guetta) Guetta, Eriksen, Hermansen,Shaffer Smith,Ester Dean, Tuinfort, Nick Rotteveel, Nash 3:01
8. "What Now"   Olivia Waithe, Parker Ighile, Nathan Cassells 4:03
9. "Stay"(featuring Mikky Ekko) Mikky Ekko,Justin Parker, Elof Loelv 4:00
10. "Nobody's Business"(featuring Chris Brown) Nash,Carlos McKinney,Michael Jackson 3:36
11. "Love Without Tragedy" / "Mother Mary"   Nash, McKinney 6:58
12. "Get It Over With"   James Fauntleroy,Brian Seals 3:31
13. "No Love Allowed"   Sean Fenton, Alexander Izquierdo,Ernest Wilson, Steve Wyreman 4:09
14. "Lost in Paradise"   Dean, Eriksen, Hermansen, T McKenzie         3:35

Deluxe Edition

15. "Half of Me" Emeli Sandé, Eriksen, Hermansen,Shahid Khan,Adele Adkins 3:12

Rihanna will also embark on the Diamonds World Tour beginning in March 2013.
No, non riuscirai mai a capire cosa c'è scritto. Ma non importa.
Nov 9th 2012, 06:43

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineRadioGAGAhead
Hi RadioGAGAhead,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

RadioGAGAhead

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 725
View Predictions
The snippets sound terrible. The only song I like is "Half of Me," which was worked on by Emeli Sande and Adele. I don't hear one stand-out hit from the album. 
I also cannot believe that "Diamonds" is doing well. What is the appeal?  
The artist previously known as RadioheadYeahYeahYeahs.
Nov 9th 2012, 11:02

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineGucci
Hi Gucci,

Gucci

Total Topics: 17, Posts: 9,596
View Predictions
Honey, there is already a Rihanna thread.  Shoot
Nov 9th 2012, 11:21

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineFEDEclown
Hi FEDEclown,

FEDEclown

Total Topics: 5, Posts: 232
View Predictions
^ Really? I thought so but I didn't find it!
No, non riuscirai mai a capire cosa c'è scritto. Ma non importa.
Nov 9th 2012, 13:31

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinemoviefan61794
Hi moviefan61794,

Total Topics: 6, Posts: 347
View Predictions
Yeah, none of the clips really sound appealing to me. Of course, I've become less and less interested in her music since Rated R. Although I must say that Diamonds is REALLY growing on me.
Nov 9th 2012, 20:59

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineHerMadgesty
Hi HerMadgesty,

Total Topics: 1, Posts: 405
View Predictions
This sounds like Rated R Part II.

Why does Michael Jackson have a writing credit on "Nobody's Business"?
Nov 10th 2012, 02:10

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineblueprint
Hi blueprint,

blueprint

Total Topics: 12, Posts: 2,113
View Predictions
The first 9 tracks seem to be utterly forgettable. And of course she had to jump on the dub-step train...
But starting with the disco-reminiscent "Nobody's Business", which I assume features some MJ lyrics, hence the writing credit, I liked the snippets. I liked the violins on "Get It Over With" in particular. It's a darker, moodier side of Rihanna and the Rated R parallels are obvious. But Rated R was also her creative peak, and I doubt she reaches that level again considering the mediocreness of the first 9 tracks, save "Diamonds". I don't think the full versions will change much about the perception of the overall quality of the album.
And if you wanna make sense
Whatcha looking at me for?
Nov 10th 2012, 15:58

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineRadioGAGAhead
Hi RadioGAGAhead,

RadioGAGAhead

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 725
View Predictions
I'm sorry, but I cannot stand the way Riri pronounces the word "business" in "Nobody's Business."
The artist previously known as RadioheadYeahYeahYeahs.
Nov 10th 2012, 17:27

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineGraeme O'Neil
Hi Graeme O'Neil,

Graeme O'Neil

Total Topics: 21, Posts: 2,320
View Predictions
Funny, listening to the first 5 tracks (save "Diamonds"), I was ready to write off this album. "Phresh Off The Runway", "Numb", "Pour It Up", and "Loveeeee Song" sound pretty terrible.  Intense, rough music that is going to put off a lot of listeners...but then it gets WAY better from track 6 on.  
I would assume "Right Now" will be her next single, and "Jump" will be in the mix too.

"What Now" and "Stay" sound like great ballads.  
"Nobody's Business" has a great MJ feel (who apparently has a writing credit), "Love Without Tragedy / Mother Mary" sounds like a solid epic song, and "Half Of Me" sounds like a great self-reflective closer.

Definitely sounds like a mixed bag album. I'm interested to hear it in its entirety. 
www.graemeoneil.com
Reviews, opinions, latest music videos! Check it out, and follow me on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive giveaways! 
Nov 10th 2012, 20:00

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineRenaton
Hi Renaton,

Renaton

Total Topics: 17, Posts: 7,511
View Predictions
The tracks I found interesting were: "Numb", "Jump", "What Now", "Stay", Nobody's Business", "Love Without Tragedy", "No Love Allowed" and "Lost In Paradise". I agree that the second half sounds much stronger than the first so far.

And I think people here must have Stockholm Syndrome with Emeli Sande, because I honestly don't see the big deal with "Half of Me". In fact, I think it sounds like one of Rihanna's most generic ballads usually do. Maybe I'll change my mind once I hear th full song, but I didn't find the snippet very promising. 
Nov 12th 2012, 19:23

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineRenaton
Hi Renaton,

Renaton

View Predictions
Max is probably very happy right now: both Rihanna and Adele are in the top 3 of iTunes. "Diamonds" is at #2 and "Skyfall" at #3.

I wonder if this means Rihanna can actually pull off being #1 on the Hot 100 this week? She seems to be selling quite well. 
Nov 12th 2012, 19:44

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMax 2.0
Hi Max 2.0,

Max 2.0

Total Topics: 6, Posts: 2,340
View Predictions
Yes, yes I am. I can't believe this is real. (Okay, that's too much). But I am very happy. RiRi & Adele. My two top bitches, Holla!

I don't think she'll hit #1 week. I think it will go up to #3 or #2, and then next week finally reach the penthouse. But who knows? Strangers things have happened in the Hot 100.
"I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it, because I'm strong enough to know the truth. I just want it to be hot, because I'm best when I'm in love, and I'm in love with you."
Nov 13th 2012, 10:14

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineRenaton
Hi Renaton,

Renaton

View Predictions
Rihanna is now #1 on iTunes with "Diamonds". I feel she might actually dethrone Maroon 5 this week.
Nov 13th 2012, 10:22

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMax 2.0
Hi Max 2.0,

Max 2.0

Total Topics: 6, Posts: 2,340
View Predictions
What?! Bitch be shining bright! SNL and the video were great aid. I was starting to doubt whether she was going to reach #1 on iTunes.
"I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it, because I'm strong enough to know the truth. I just want it to be hot, because I'm best when I'm in love, and I'm in love with you."
Nov 13th 2012, 11:00

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineblueprint
Hi blueprint,

blueprint

Total Topics: 12, Posts: 2,113
View Predictions
It's about time the album finally leaks...
And if you wanna make sense
Whatcha looking at me for?