Notification Tool : Best Supporting Actress Discussion (Part 2)
Follow what's new with:
Best Supporting Actress Discussion (Part 2)
Choose Your Delivery Preferences:
Immediate Notification by Email
Email

Advertisement

Jan 16th 2013, 12:11
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineBoomer
Hi Boomer,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Boomer

Total Topics: 231, Posts: 2,348
View Predictions
The other thread went past the 500 count, so continue the discussion here about Anne Hathaway and her inevitable first Oscar win.

http://awardsheaven.angelfire.com/tvhalloffame.htm
Visit my website about the TV Hall of Fame.

Jan 16th 2013, 13:15
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMadsonMelo
Hi MadsonMelo,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Total Topics: 15, Posts: 2,307
View Predictions
The most predictable win alongside Visual Effects for Life of Pi. That's it folks, the princess of a decade ago will be crowned next month.
Jan 16th 2013, 14:16
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineLove Locs
Hi Love Locs,

Love Locs

Total Topics: 74, Posts: 1,626
View Predictions
1. ANNE HATHAWAY - LES MISERABLES 
2. SALLY FIELD - LINCOLN 
3. AMY ADAMS - THE MASTER 
4. HELEN HUNT - THE SESSIONS 
5. JACKI WEAVER - SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK 

Jan 16th 2013, 14:25
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineLaactingnyc
Hi Laactingnyc ,

Laactingnyc

Total Topics: 90, Posts: 3,452
View Predictions
1. Anne
2. Sally
3. Amy
4. Helen
5. Jackie
For your Emmy Consideration

Drama Series ~ Game of Thrones

Comedy Series ~ Veep  
Jan 16th 2013, 16:42
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinemsnowden1
Hi msnowden1,

msnowden1

Total Topics: 115, Posts: 2,899
View Predictions
1. Anne Hathaway
2. Sally Field
3. Helen Hunt
4. Amy Adams
5. Jacki Weaver 
"What's right is what's left if you do everything else wrong."- Robin Williams
Jan 17th 2013, 18:15
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMontage70
Hi Montage70,

Total Topics: 1, Posts: 9
View Predictions
I watched Silver Linings Playbook and was shocked that Jackie Weaver was nominated...
Jan 17th 2013, 18:27
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineseabel
Hi seabel,

seabel

Total Topics: 46, Posts: 1,164
View Predictions
Jan 17th 2013, 19:57
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineGraeme O'Neil
Hi Graeme O'Neil,

Graeme O'Neil

Total Topics: 21, Posts: 2,320
View Predictions
It's turning out that Helen Hunt is my favourite performance of 2012. She was incredible. I was originally campaigning for her in Best Actress (where she should be) because she could have won there, but unfortunately The Sessions has lost a lot of buzz since it never took off at the box office. Too bad. At least this serves as a "comeback" for her being an also-ran. 
www.graemeoneil.com
Reviews, opinions, latest music videos! Check it out, and follow me on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive giveaways! 
Jan 17th 2013, 20:04
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineRenaton
Hi Renaton,

Renaton

Total Topics: 17, Posts: 7,498
View Predictions
Funny is that with the acting support SLP has and the way the category is set up in a way that seems unlikely someone beats Hathaway at this point, I believe Lawrence would've actually won here if campaigned as supporting. She would probably beta Hathaway at SAG and than the Oscars. Not trying to start a bitch fest or a diva wars. It's just true. Hathaway would've still been competitive, but I believe Lawrence would've won. Anyway, no looking back now, and Lawrence might still/probably will win in Lead. It's just curious, that's all.
Jan 17th 2013, 20:06
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMax 2.0
Hi Max 2.0,

Max 2.0

Total Topics: 6, Posts: 2,340
View Predictions
^Agreed.
"I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it, because I'm strong enough to know the truth. I just want it to be hot, because I'm best when I'm in love, and I'm in love with you."
Jan 17th 2013, 23:26
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMorgan_Henard
Hi Morgan_Henard,

Total Topics: 43, Posts: 1,348
View Predictions
Predictions:
1. Hathaway
2. Field
3. Adams
4. Weaver
5. Hunt

Personal
1. Hathaway
2. Hunt
3. Adams
4. Field
5. Weaver 
Jan 18th 2013, 12:11
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMalickFanboy
Hi MalickFanboy,

MalickFanboy

Total Topics: 5, Posts: 1,961
View Predictions
Just saw The Sessions And Helen Hunt was fantastic. It's too bad there is already a presumed winner. God do i ever hope for a Hunt or Fields upset come oscar night.

"желаnță cледгеvasara hамайг. моја občutki су као поклон сам морао да от."
Jan 18th 2013, 12:39
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineJason Travis
Hi Jason Travis,

Total Topics: 45, Posts: 1,178
View Predictions
Sally Field could still win. If the SAG voters hand it to her, it's a race. Plus Hathaway's recent questionable behavior at how she accepts trophies ("It's with an E", "I forgot to thank..." interrupting producers speech at Globes) will cost her a lot of points, and the fact that she looks like a deathy ill cancer patient with that horrible short haircut- just why she chose to cut it like that is beyond me. Sally Field is more likable and in a much more loved movie. She also hasn't won since 1984- ages ago. I think Field will surprise.

Experience JasonMovieGuy: http://www.youtube.com/jasonmovieguy

Follow Me on MoviePilot: http://moviepilot.com/users/1239192&nbs
Jan 18th 2013, 12:39
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineJason Travis
Hi Jason Travis,

Total Topics: 45, Posts: 1,178
View Predictions
Sally Field could still win. If the SAG voters hand it to her, it's a race. Plus Hathaway's recent questionable behavior at how she accepts trophies ("It's with an E", "I forgot to thank..." interrupting producers speech at Globes) will cost her a lot of points, and the fact that she looks like a deathy ill cancer patient with that horrible short haircut- just why she chose to cut it like that is beyond me. Sally Field is more likable and in a much more loved movie. She also hasn't won since 1984- ages ago. I think Field will surprise.

Experience JasonMovieGuy: http://www.youtube.com/jasonmovieguy

Follow Me on MoviePilot: http://moviepilot.com/users/1239192&nbs
Jan 18th 2013, 12:54
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineRenaton
Hi Renaton,

Renaton

Total Topics: 17, Posts: 7,498
View Predictions
I really like Anne Hathaway, but I agree that haircut is terrible, and that she looks like a closeted gay teen boy who just beat cancer.