Notification Tool : Best Supporting Actress Discussion (Part 2)
Follow what's new with:
Best Supporting Actress Discussion (Part 2)
Choose Your Delivery Preferences:
Immediate Notification by Email
Email

Advertisement

Jan 16th 2013, 12:11
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineBoomer
Hi Boomer,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Boomer

Total Topics: 226, Posts: 2,301
View Predictions
The other thread went past the 500 count, so continue the discussion here about Anne Hathaway and her inevitable first Oscar win.

http://awardsheaven.angelfire.com/tvhalloffame.htm
Visit my website about the TV Hall of Fame.

Jan 16th 2013, 13:15
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMadsonMelo
Hi MadsonMelo,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Total Topics: 15, Posts: 2,296
View Predictions
The most predictable win alongside Visual Effects for Life of Pi. That's it folks, the princess of a decade ago will be crowned next month.
Jan 16th 2013, 14:16
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineLove Locs
Hi Love Locs,

Love Locs

Total Topics: 74, Posts: 1,584
View Predictions
1. ANNE HATHAWAY - LES MISERABLES 
2. SALLY FIELD - LINCOLN 
3. AMY ADAMS - THE MASTER 
4. HELEN HUNT - THE SESSIONS 
5. JACKI WEAVER - SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK 

Jan 16th 2013, 14:25
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineLaactingnyc
Hi Laactingnyc ,

Laactingnyc

Total Topics: 90, Posts: 3,415
View Predictions
1. Anne
2. Sally
3. Amy
4. Helen
5. Jackie
For your Emmy Consideration

Drama Series ~ Game of Thrones

Comedy Series ~ Veep  
Jan 16th 2013, 16:42
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinemsnowden1
Hi msnowden1,

msnowden1

Total Topics: 115, Posts: 2,894
View Predictions
1. Anne Hathaway
2. Sally Field
3. Helen Hunt
4. Amy Adams
5. Jacki Weaver 
WWE, please fire Michael Cole for saying that John Cena is the greatest WWE Champion of all time. IMO, there are only five names that can be considered for that title: Bruno Sammartino, Bob Backlund, Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin.
Jan 17th 2013, 18:15
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMontage70
Hi Montage70,

Total Topics: 1, Posts: 9
View Predictions
I watched Silver Linings Playbook and was shocked that Jackie Weaver was nominated...
Jan 17th 2013, 18:27
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineseabel
Hi seabel,

seabel

Total Topics: 45, Posts: 1,025
View Predictions
Jan 17th 2013, 19:57
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineGraeme O'Neil
Hi Graeme O'Neil,

Graeme O'Neil

Total Topics: 21, Posts: 2,320
View Predictions
It's turning out that Helen Hunt is my favourite performance of 2012. She was incredible. I was originally campaigning for her in Best Actress (where she should be) because she could have won there, but unfortunately The Sessions has lost a lot of buzz since it never took off at the box office. Too bad. At least this serves as a "comeback" for her being an also-ran. 
www.graemeoneil.com
Reviews, opinions, latest music videos! Check it out, and follow me on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive giveaways! 
Jan 17th 2013, 20:04
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineRenaton
Hi Renaton,

Renaton

Total Topics: 17, Posts: 7,495
View Predictions
Funny is that with the acting support SLP has and the way the category is set up in a way that seems unlikely someone beats Hathaway at this point, I believe Lawrence would've actually won here if campaigned as supporting. She would probably beta Hathaway at SAG and than the Oscars. Not trying to start a bitch fest or a diva wars. It's just true. Hathaway would've still been competitive, but I believe Lawrence would've won. Anyway, no looking back now, and Lawrence might still/probably will win in Lead. It's just curious, that's all.
Jan 17th 2013, 20:06
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMax 2.0
Hi Max 2.0,

Max 2.0

Total Topics: 6, Posts: 2,340
View Predictions
^Agreed.
"I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it, because I'm strong enough to know the truth. I just want it to be hot, because I'm best when I'm in love, and I'm in love with you."
Jan 17th 2013, 23:26
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMorgan_Henard
Hi Morgan_Henard,

Total Topics: 43, Posts: 1,325
View Predictions
Predictions:
1. Hathaway
2. Field
3. Adams
4. Weaver
5. Hunt

Personal
1. Hathaway
2. Hunt
3. Adams
4. Field
5. Weaver 
Jan 18th 2013, 12:11
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMalickFanboy
Hi MalickFanboy,

MalickFanboy

Total Topics: 5, Posts: 1,896
View Predictions
Just saw The Sessions And Helen Hunt was fantastic. It's too bad there is already a presumed winner. God do i ever hope for a Hunt or Fields upset come oscar night.
Jan 18th 2013, 12:39
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineJason Travis
Hi Jason Travis,

Total Topics: 44, Posts: 1,176
View Predictions
Sally Field could still win. If the SAG voters hand it to her, it's a race. Plus Hathaway's recent questionable behavior at how she accepts trophies ("It's with an E", "I forgot to thank..." interrupting producers speech at Globes) will cost her a lot of points, and the fact that she looks like a deathy ill cancer patient with that horrible short haircut- just why she chose to cut it like that is beyond me. Sally Field is more likable and in a much more loved movie. She also hasn't won since 1984- ages ago. I think Field will surprise.

Experience JasonMovieGuy: http://www.youtube.com/jasonmovieguy

Follow Me on MoviePilot: http://moviepilot.com/users/1239192&nbs
Jan 18th 2013, 12:39
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineJason Travis
Hi Jason Travis,

Total Topics: 44, Posts: 1,176
View Predictions
Sally Field could still win. If the SAG voters hand it to her, it's a race. Plus Hathaway's recent questionable behavior at how she accepts trophies ("It's with an E", "I forgot to thank..." interrupting producers speech at Globes) will cost her a lot of points, and the fact that she looks like a deathy ill cancer patient with that horrible short haircut- just why she chose to cut it like that is beyond me. Sally Field is more likable and in a much more loved movie. She also hasn't won since 1984- ages ago. I think Field will surprise.

Experience JasonMovieGuy: http://www.youtube.com/jasonmovieguy

Follow Me on MoviePilot: http://moviepilot.com/users/1239192&nbs
Jan 18th 2013, 12:54
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineRenaton
Hi Renaton,

Renaton

Total Topics: 17, Posts: 7,495
View Predictions
I really like Anne Hathaway, but I agree that haircut is terrible, and that she looks like a closeted gay teen boy who just beat cancer.