Choose Your Delivery Preferences:
Immediate Notification by Email
Email

Advertisement

Jan 17th 2013, 20:54
Hide Post    
offlineLexMG
Hi LexMG,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Total Topics: 10, Posts: 727
View Predictions
Continue on...
Last question by Gucci:
Who will win the Grammy Award for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration?   

Jan 18th 2013, 00:14
Hide Post    
offlineGucci
Hi Gucci,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Total Topics: 17, Posts: 8,436
View Predictions

Jay-Z, Kanye West, Frank Ocean & The Dream, "No Church In The Wild"

Favorite breakfast food?  

Jan 18th 2013, 03:59
Hide Post    
offlineGhostOrchid
Hi GhostOrchid,

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 840
View Predictions
Scrambled eggs

Are you a morning person? 
"My work is for sale, my life.... not."
Jan 18th 2013, 05:46
Hide Post    
offlineLexMG
Hi LexMG,

Total Topics: 10, Posts: 727
View Predictions
Grrr... No, not lately (Crawls back under mess of blankets and pillows)

Have you ever broken the screen on one of your electronics? If yes, how many and which ones? 

Jan 18th 2013, 06:17
Hide Post    
offlinezackfins
Hi zackfins,

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 782
View Predictions
I have broken the screen on my iPhone once.

What are your plans for the weekend?
People who cannot find time for recreation are obliged sooner or later to find time for illness.

Jan 18th 2013, 06:35
Hide Post    
offlineMax 2.0
Hi Max 2.0,

Total Topics: 6, Posts: 2,340
View Predictions
Go visit my family, revisit an old friend, and hopefully watch Amour.

Same q.
"I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it, because I'm strong enough to know the truth. I just want it to be hot, because I'm best when I'm in love, and I'm in love with you."
Jan 18th 2013, 06:45
Hide Post    
offlineadamunc
Hi adamunc,

Total Topics: 24, Posts: 1,642
View Predictions
Seeing Zero Dark Thirty tonight, going to a concert tomorrow night, catching up on DVR.

How many of the 9 Best Picture nominees have you seen so far?

And I'm going to take the fondue set, because you were such a b-hole about the fork.

Jan 18th 2013, 06:51
Hide Post    
offlineMax 2.0
Hi Max 2.0,

View Predictions
7. I'm missing "Amour" and "Django Unchained".

How many of the best actress nominees have you seen so far?
"I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it, because I'm strong enough to know the truth. I just want it to be hot, because I'm best when I'm in love, and I'm in love with you."
Jan 18th 2013, 06:52
Hide Post    
offlineLogan
Hi Logan,

Total Topics: 10, Posts: 1,812
View Predictions
4/5 with Riva to go.

SQ
Jan 18th 2013, 07:19
Hide Post    
offlineeastwest
Hi eastwest,

Total Topics: 93, Posts: 2,858
View Predictions
5/5

How many of the nest actor nominees have you seen so far? 
Jan 18th 2013, 07:28
Hide Post    
offlineMax 2.0
Hi Max 2.0,

View Predictions
3 out of 5. Missing Washington and Phoenix.

What do you like to do when you're feeling blue?
Jan 18th 2013, 07:55
Hide Post    
offlinezackfins
Hi zackfins,

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 782
View Predictions
Play with my kids.

What is a movie from 2012 that most everyone raved about but you didn't care for?
People who cannot find time for recreation are obliged sooner or later to find time for illness.

Jan 18th 2013, 08:05
Hide Post    
offlineadamunc
Hi adamunc,

Total Topics: 24, Posts: 1,642
View Predictions
Not that I didn't like it at all, but I think Lincoln has been vastly overpraised.

Do you ever watch Archer? If so, did you catch the season premiere last night?

And I'm going to take the fondue set, because you were such a b-hole about the fork.

Jan 18th 2013, 08:06
Hide Post    
offlineeastwest
Hi eastwest,

Total Topics: 93, Posts: 2,858
View Predictions
"Flight"

And no I haven't seen "Archer" before.

What is the film performance from 2012 that everyone raved about, but you didn't care for?
Jan 18th 2013, 08:15
Hide Post    
offlineMax 2.0
Hi Max 2.0,

View Predictions
Jessica Chastain, Zero Dark Thirty

For what artist would you pay any price to see live in concert?