Notification Tool : Pls Get Ready to Submit YOUR Videos to Gold Derby's New CONTESTS
Follow what's new with:
Pls Get Ready to Submit YOUR Videos to Gold Derby's New CONTESTS
Choose Your Delivery Preferences:
Immediate Notification by Email
Email

Advertisement

Feb 2nd 2013, 00:14

Rating: 0/5
(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineTom O'Neil
Hi Tom O'Neil,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Tom O'Neil

Total Topics: 613, Posts: 1,222
View Predictions
video contest

In the next few days, Gold Derby will be unveiling TWO new video contests for you to enter. Please start to get ready now. We'll need a few videos to start things rolling. You can always submit more than 1 -- that's OK -- so don't think that you're limited.

FIRST CONTEST: Give Us YOUR Acceptance Speech if You Won an Oscar. Let it be funny, warm, dramatic, ridiculous or awash in tears.

SECOND CONTEST: Your predix -- and why you're picking what you are predicting

Each contest winner receives a gift certificate for $100 at Amazon.

Viewers will score each video based upon a ranking of five gold nuggets.

We'll be starting the contest in the next few days. GET READY NOW, DERBYITES! We want YOU to become the Next Gold Derby Video Superstar!

Feb 2nd 2013, 06:02

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineTyler G
Hi Tyler G,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Tyler G

Total Topics: 24, Posts: 469
View Predictions
Wow, this is so awesome. Gold Derby is my favorite site! And no, I'm not playing favorites!
Feb 2nd 2013, 16:01

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineTom O'Neil
Hi Tom O'Neil,

Tom O'Neil

Total Topics: 613, Posts: 1,222
View Predictions
bump

Feb 2nd 2013, 17:48

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineLeeman
Hi Leeman ,

Leeman

Total Topics: 32, Posts: 528
I'm so excited. 
Feb 2nd 2013, 21:14

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineTrent
Hi Trent,

Trent

Total Topics: 151, Posts: 2,520
View Predictions
Can't wait to do my parody of Tom's "dark night of the soul" videos circa 2008-2009.
2013 Emmys FYC
Amy Poehler, Jane Krakowski, Matthew Perry, Martha Plimpton, Louis CK, Nick Offerman, Adam Scott, Garret Dillahunt
Feb 7th 2013, 16:00

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineunsunganthem
Hi unsunganthem,

unsunganthem

Total Topics: 8, Posts: 847
View Predictions
For the second contest, what are the time restrictions? It'll be pretty tough to work through all the major categories and not be my usual long-winded self. 
"Anxiety, nightmares and a nervous breakdown, there's only so many traumas a person can withstand until they take to the streets and start screaming."
Feb 7th 2013, 20:00

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineJason Travis
Hi Jason Travis,

Total Topics: 47, Posts: 1,201
View Predictions
For the second video does it have to be your commentary by talking or can you make a video with music and images? 

Experience JasonMovieGuy: http://www.youtube.com/jasonmovieguy

Follow Me on MoviePilot: http://moviepilot.com/users/1239192&nbs