Notification Tool : The best 2013 Oscar moment will be...
Follow what's new with:
The best 2013 Oscar moment will be...
Choose Your Delivery Preferences:
Immediate Notification by Email
Email

Advertisement

Feb 12th 2013, 13:29

Rating: 0/5
(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineoscartoday.com
Hi oscartoday.com,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

oscartoday.com

Total Topics: 8, Posts: 139
View Predictions
For me, my favorite actress of all time, Meryl Streep, winner of 3 Oscars, delivers the best actor Oscar to my favorite actor of all time, Daniel Day-Lewis, future winner of 3. It will be one of that moments rarely impossible. Of course it wouldn't beat my fav Oscar moment of all time: seeing Meryl Streep finally win an Oscar (i wasn't born when she won the first two :) For you, what will be your fav Oscar 2013 moment?
Feb 12th 2013, 13:35

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineJulieF
Hi JulieF,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 70
View Predictions
* the historic Daniel Day-Lewis third Oscar
* if Riva or Kushner win

Feb 12th 2013, 13:37

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
Hi ,

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 0
Anything that comes as a total surprise to all of the predictors ... I'm hoping for at least one "What just happened" shock during the evening.
Feb 12th 2013, 13:49

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinebabypook
Hi babypook,

babypook

Total Topics: 101, Posts: 10,959
View Predictions
Favorite moments?

Michael Haneke doesnt show up because he's in therapy.
Benjamina goes rushing up to the stage and a voice sounding very much like Harvey's whispers, "Ben, Ben, wrong Ben baby"
Quentin spits up his drink again when they call his name for Screenplay
Daniel's historic speech, which we havent heard over and over again this year. 

Seriously, I'll be happy for all the winners when they are announced.  Maybe.

The Sunne in Splendour; I prefer my Roses White

Feb 12th 2013, 13:51

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineTyjet
Hi Tyjet,

Tyjet

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 288
View Predictions
Quote by JamieWhite
Anything that comes as a total surprise to all of the predictors ... I'm hoping for at least one "What just happened" shock during the evening.
I'm hoping for an upset in the form of Jacki Weaver. She absolutely, 100% does NOT deserve to win, but it would just be hilarious. 
Acting Winners '13
Feb 12th 2013, 13:55

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinemsnowden1
Hi msnowden1,

msnowden1

Total Topics: 118, Posts: 2,971
View Predictions
Argo winning Best Picture
"What's right is what's left if you do everything else wrong."- Robin Williams
Feb 12th 2013, 13:56

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMiss Frost
Hi Miss Frost,

Miss Frost

Total Topics: 52, Posts: 4,406
View Predictions
When Meryl Streep makes her entrance onto the Oscar stage. I hope they switch things around and she presents Actress to Jen or Emmanuelle.
Feb 12th 2013, 13:59

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineTyjet
Hi Tyjet,

Tyjet

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 288
View Predictions
Quote by TaraLauder21
When Meryl Streep makes her entrance onto the Oscar stage. I hope they switch things around and she presents Actress to Jen or Emmanuelle.
I've actually been hoping they do this and don't gender swap like they normally do. But I guess the certainty of Streep giving DDL his 3rd and the possibility of Dujardin giving another French actor their first would be too irresistable to the producers. 

Still, I guess there's always the chance that the producers expect Jennifer to win and want Meryl to present Actress so she can make a pun on the "I beat Meryl!" comment {#emotions_dlg.laugh} 
Acting Winners '13
Feb 12th 2013, 14:52

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineLexMG
Hi LexMG,

LexMG

Total Topics: 10, Posts: 730
View Predictions
The Skyfall tribute will be epic, I'm sure of that. Adele's win is already secured among the best moments, for me.

Feb 12th 2013, 14:58

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMiss Frost
Hi Miss Frost,

Miss Frost

Total Topics: 52, Posts: 4,406
View Predictions
Quote by Tyjetta
Quote by TaraLauder21
I've actually been hoping they do this and don't gender swap like they normally do. But I guess the certainty of Streep giving DDL his 3rd and the possibility of Dujardin giving another French actor their first would be too irresistable to the producers. 

Still, I guess there's always the chance that the producers expect Jennifer to win and want Meryl to present Actress so she can make a pun on the "I beat Meryl!" comment {#emotions_dlg.laugh} 

That would be very hilarious if that happened! 
Feb 12th 2013, 16:02

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineCAROL-CHANNING
Hi CAROL-CHANNING,

CAROL-CHANNING

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 1,064
View Predictions
There's bound to be at least ONE big shocker on the 24th.  This year has just been too unpredictable to have all of the frontrunners win.  I'm predicting one big one and maybe one or two little ones.  Those moments are gonna be the best moments of the night.

Oh, and whatever in the world they are planning to do with the cast of Les Mis, the cast of Chicago, and Barbra Streisand... 
Feb 12th 2013, 16:03

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineseabel
Hi seabel,

seabel

Total Topics: 51, Posts: 1,469
View Predictions
1. Michael Haneke winning Director
2. Amy Adams beating Anne Hathaway
3. Emmanuelle Riva winning
4. Robert de Niro winning
5. Amour losing Foreign Film (I don't want this to happen, but it would be a WTF? moment)
Feb 12th 2013, 16:03

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineMax 2.0
Hi Max 2.0,

Max 2.0

Total Topics: 6, Posts: 2,340
View Predictions
The Adele and JLaw wins. Queen Meryl presenting. The moment when the winner of Best Director is revealed!
"I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it, because I'm strong enough to know the truth. I just want it to be hot, because I'm best when I'm in love, and I'm in love with you."
Feb 12th 2013, 16:09

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineallabout oscars
Hi allabout oscars,

Total Topics: 1, Posts: 1,396
1. STREISAND   singing
2. Meryl presenting to DDL
3. Spielberg hopefully winning #3
4. the best actress and best sup. actor awards
5. LINCOLN  wins best picture.
6. The Bond tribute with ADELE AND DAME SHIRLEY..
Feb 12th 2013, 16:19

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinefigure8
Hi figure8,

figure8

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 515
View Predictions
For me..

Waltz/De Niro winning Supp.A
Moonrise Kingdom/Django winning O.Screenplay
Silver Linings Playbook, Zero Dark Thirty or Django Unchained winning Best Picture. 
Anne Hathaway announing her pregnancy in her winning speech...
Me being able to understand what DDL is talking about in his winning speech.

I would also be happy with either Lawrence, Watts or Chastain winning. I'm still to see the other 2 but right now i would be happy with any of them winning.