Notification Tool : Listen to Sasha Stone, Pete Hammond & I dish this CRAZIEST Oscar derby EVER
Follow what's new with:
Listen to Sasha Stone, Pete Hammond & I dish this CRAZIEST Oscar derby EVER
Choose Your Delivery Preferences:
Immediate Notification by Email
Email

Advertisement

Feb 16th 2013, 16:10
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineTom O'Neil
Hi Tom O'Neil,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Tom O'Neil

Total Topics: 527, Posts: 1,049
View Predictions
check out the two new podcasts on our GD home page --

http://www.goldderby.com/

Sasha Stone and I dish about all of the CRAZY-ASS shit that's gone down this derby year

Pete Hammond clash FIERCELY over his predictions backing Emmanuelle Riva, Robert De Niro and Ang Lee

bette got gun
Feb 16th 2013, 16:23
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinekevvybitch
Hi kevvybitch,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

kevvybitch

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 43
View Predictions
I always enjoy the podcasts

Feb 16th 2013, 16:24
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineFishbiscuit
Hi Fishbiscuit,

Fishbiscuit

Total Topics: 5, Posts: 1,064
View Predictions
Me too. Always informative and fun. 
China Beach has better episodes than Buffy and the Sopranos
Feb 16th 2013, 16:25
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineLogan
Hi Logan,

Logan

Total Topics: 11, Posts: 1,843
View Predictions
Only 30 seconds in and I'm already laughing.
Feb 16th 2013, 16:30
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinebabypook
Hi babypook,

babypook

Total Topics: 96, Posts: 10,306
View Predictions

Me? I just want to be able to get in.

The Sunne in Splendour; I prefer my Roses White

Feb 16th 2013, 16:33
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offline24Emmy
Hi 24Emmy,

24Emmy

Total Topics: 171, Posts: 4,818
View Predictions

Tom and Sasha should do a weekly podcast.

"And look at the company I'm in. Just look at it. And I'm so glad none of them won. I'm so glad . . . none of them won! I won! Listen, I can hardly take a compliment. I've got a problem. Tonight be my guest." -- Elaine Stritch (RIP)
Feb 16th 2013, 17:15
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineJason Travis
Hi Jason Travis,

Total Topics: 44, Posts: 1,176
View Predictions
Just loved it. I was enthralled the entire time, nodding my head and just enjoying the two of you! Many valid points- I'm leaning towards what Sasha said about SLP and Russell doing a Braveheart. But I hope Tom is right and that doesn't happen.

Experience JasonMovieGuy: http://www.youtube.com/jasonmovieguy

Follow Me on MoviePilot: http://moviepilot.com/users/1239192&nbs
Feb 16th 2013, 18:08
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineJulieF
Hi JulieF,

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 70
View Predictions
I love the podcasts, too. They have been especially interesting during this odd Oscar season.  I listen to quite a few: the ones on here, plus Sasha's on her site and Kris and Anne's.
Feb 17th 2013, 03:39
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinectubuchanan
Hi ctubuchanan,

Total Topics: 20, Posts: 876
View Predictions
Sasha is sooooooo waiting for this to be over.
Feb 17th 2013, 03:48
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineTyjet
Hi Tyjet,

Tyjet

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 287
View Predictions
I love how Sasha said that she's thought since October that if Riva got nominated she'd probably win. Hasn't she only JUST jumped on the Riva bandwagon? 
Acting Winners '13
Feb 17th 2013, 06:43
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineJulieF
Hi JulieF,

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 70
View Predictions
From what I remember, Sasha had made positive comments about Riva all along.  I think that she assumed that Lawrence would be swept up in the SLP love and win.  At one point, she had really good things to say about Chastain, too, hoping that she would win SAG.
Feb 17th 2013, 08:28
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineDamianWayne
Hi DamianWayne,

DamianWayne

Total Topics: 13, Posts: 1,282
Sasha has been on the Riva bandwagon since Cannes.

Tom, you should tell the people you're talking to who don't bother watching the movies nominated not to vote. Can't do it right, then don't do it all. 
Feb 17th 2013, 08:48
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinebabypook
Hi babypook,

babypook

Total Topics: 96, Posts: 10,306
View Predictions
I tried to listen in, but deep down I knew that one yacking podcaster in this threesome could make my ears bleed and my eyes glaze over, the way she usually does.

The Sunne in Splendour; I prefer my Roses White

Feb 17th 2013, 11:00
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineunsunganthem
Hi unsunganthem,

unsunganthem

Total Topics: 7, Posts: 845
View Predictions
Love the salty language in this podcast with Sasha. LOL. Great stuff. Very good insights on the Best Picture race. 
"Anxiety, nightmares and a nervous breakdown, there's only so many traumas a person can withstand until they take to the streets and start screaming."
Feb 17th 2013, 11:05
Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineTyjet
Hi Tyjet,

Tyjet

Total Topics: 0, Posts: 287
View Predictions
Quote by DamianWayne
Sasha has been on the Riva bandwagon since Cannes.

Tom, you should tell the people you're talking to who don't bother watching the movies nominated not to vote. Can't do it right, then don't do it all. 
Yeah, the "Riva is awesome" one, but not the "Riva will win" one. 
Acting Winners '13