Notification Tool : The role of Katherine Chancellor will now be played by...
Follow what's new with:
The role of Katherine Chancellor will now be played by...
Choose Your Delivery Preferences:
Immediate Notification by Email
Email

Advertisement

Oct 24th 2011, 16:31

Rating: 0/5
(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinegdfl
Hi gdfl,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

Total Topics: 33, Posts: 1,129
View Predictions
Michael Learned will be temporarily taking over the role of Katherine Chancellor starting November 10.  The role has been temporarily recast due to Jeanne Cooper being ill.  Cooper should be taping again before the end of the month.

Oct 24th 2011, 16:44

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineeastwest
Hi eastwest,
would like to add you as a friend on goldderby.com. Friends can exchange messages in private and see each others updates on their profiles.

eastwest

Total Topics: 104, Posts: 3,170
View Predictions
Interesing. She did an amazing job on GH, but that was an original character. Wonder how she'll be as Kay.
Oct 25th 2011, 06:44

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineEmmyLoser
Hi EmmyLoser,

EmmyLoser

Total Topics: 50, Posts: 2,540
View Predictions
Is it weird to anyone else how much of a thing this is now?  I guess production can't afford to be waiting for people who are sick for a couple of weeks or people needing time to recooperate from medical procedures or whatever.  In the past six or so months, Rebecca Herbst, Kirsten Storms, and now Jeanne Cooper have all gotten temporary replacements.  It just strikes me as kind of a crazy trend.

Both Christie Clark and Carrie Reed have had their babies. Now bring them back to Salem!

Oct 30th 2011, 21:58

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlinebabypook
Hi babypook,

babypook

Total Topics: 101, Posts: 10,969
View Predictions
Well, Michael Learned might keep things (more) interesting.

Best wishes to Jeanne Cooper.

The Sunne in Splendour; I prefer my Roses White

Nov 1st 2011, 12:51

(0 vote(s) cast)

Hide Post  Hide Post  
offlineFishbiscuit
Hi Fishbiscuit,

Fishbiscuit

Total Topics: 6, Posts: 1,123
View Predictions
Should've just wrote her out. This will look crazy and out of place.  
That's a shame