Of the 14 successful blind auditions shown so far to TV audiences of “The Voice” Season 13, only one has reached more than two million viewers: Dave Crosby and his four-year-old daughter Claire. (Watch Crosby’s blind audition video above.) This should come as no surprise to fans of viral videos, as the duo was already an internet sensation thanks to their performance of Randy Newman‘s “You’ve Got a Friend in Me.”
The fact that Crosby’s blind audition video, in which he belts out a cover of Death Cab for Cutie‘s “I Will Follow You into the Dark,” has reached more than double the fans of any of his competitors bodes well for his ultimate chances of being this year’s champ. After all, once the live rounds begin in a few months it’ll be fans that vote on the winner. Crosby is 30 years old and currently resides in Seattle, Washington with his family.
Crosby’s performance was shown on Night 1 of Season 13, so it’ll be a few weeks until we see him again once the battle rounds begin. What did YOU think of Crosby’s blind audition? Do you think he will win “The Voice” along with coach Adam Levine? Sound off down in the comments section.
Here’s how all of the 14 blind audition videos are faring on “The Voice’s” YouTube channel, as of this writing. Could these numbers be key to predicting who will be the most successful Season 13 artists on NBC’s reality TV show?
1. Dave Crosby (Team Adam Levine) = 2.4 million views
2. Maharasyi (Team Jennifer Hudson) = 1 million views
3. Esera Tuaolo (Team Blake Shelton) = 956 thousand views
4. Mitchell Lee (Team Blake) = 905 thousand views
5. Ashland Craft (Team Miley Cyrus) = 890 thousand views
6. Brooke Simpson (Team Miley) = 882 thousand views
7. Dylan Gerard (Team Adam) = 843 thousand views
8. Shi’Ann Jones (Team Jennifer) = 829 thousand views
9. Lucas Holiday (Team Jennifer) = 826 thousand views
10. Brandon Showell (Team Adam) = 787 thousand views
11. Janice Freeman (Team Miley) = 761 thousand views
12. Chris Weaver (Team Jennifer) = 675 thousand views
13. Keisha Renee (Team Blake) = 613 thousand views
14. Red Marlow (Team Blake) = 482 thousand views
You can start making winner and elimination predictions for “The Voice” in a few weeks. In the meantime, be sure to make your predictions for “Dancing with the Stars,” “Survivor” and more reality shows to help set their racetrack odds. You can keep changing your predictions until just before the live shows air. You’ll compete to win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift certificate on any shows with live episodes. See our contest rules and sound off with other fans in our reality TV forum. Read more Gold Derby entertainment news.