‘Big Brother’ fans think Sam is a hypocrite for flirting with Fessy moments after scolding Haleigh and Kaitlyn [POLL RESULTS]

A whopping 57% of “Big Brother” fans who voted in our recent poll think that Sam Bledsoe is a hypocrite for flirting with Faysal “Fessy” Shafaat just moments after scolding Haleigh Broucher and Kaitlyn Herman for doing the same thing. “From day one I have just absolutely adored you because I saw the real Fessy,” Sam cooed in Faysal’s ear after giggling and wrapping her arms around him while he was straddling her. It was all right out of a romance novel, with Sam whispering things like “You’re so kind and you’re so whole,” “You make me so happy,” and “I’m here always. Just like this. I promise.”

SEE ‘Big Brother 20’ spoilers: Week 5 Power of Veto ceremony results on #BB20 and what they mean for August 2 eviction

The touchy-feely scene ended with Sam telling Faysal, “As long as you’re here I will love you.” Yes, you read that right: Sam used the “L” word and still only 57% of viewers thought that she was flirting. The other 43% of fans were mixed, with 38% arguing that “she was just complimenting Faysal” and 5% unsure how to vote because it was “a complicated issue.”

Sam didn’t approve of the way that Haleigh and Kaitlyn were treating the men in the house, which is part of the reason she nominated them for eviction. She thought that the girls’ flirtatious ways were being disrespectful to the boys like Faysal and Tyler Crispen. That’s why it was so strange to see Sam cuddling with Faysal just moments later.

Speaking of Faysal, this week was a roller-coaster for the Hamazon subscriber inside the Season 20 house. After winning the Power of Veto Faysal had to decide which of his BFFs to remove from the block. He ultimately saved Haleigh, so Kaitlyn went into eviction night alongside replacement nominee Rockstar Lantry.

The house voted nearly unanimously to send home Kaitlyn, but there was a twist as she had the chance to save herself with the Bonus Life. Unfortunately Kaitlyn failed to put together the rather simple puzzle in time and was officially evicted from “Big Brother.”

SEE exclusive odds: Who will win ‘Big Brother’?

Be sure to make your predictions to influence our racetrack odds. You can keep changing your predictions until just before the next live episode airs on CBS. You’ll compete to win a spot on our leaderboard and a $100 Amazon gift card. See our contest rules and sound off with other fans in our reality TV forum. Read more Gold Derby entertainment news.

More News from GoldDerby

Loading