Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson deserved to win ‘The Amazing Race,’ say 60% of fans

Cody Nickson and Jessica Graf went from “Big Brother” losers to “The Amazing Race” winners in a matter of just weeks. They exited the house in the summer of 2017 and early October, they were competing in the 30th season of the “Race.” CBS showed the finale on Feb. 21. We asked if you thought that Team Big Brother deserved to win over the other two pairings in the final three: Team Yale (Kristi Leskinen & Jen Hudak) and Team Extreme (Kristi Leskinen & Jen Hudak).

A whopping 60% of you sided with Team Big Brother in our poll. Team Yale, who got heartbreaking close to winning netted 21% of the vote. And Team Extreme, who overcame the odds to make the final three, earned 19%. Do you agree with these results? If you haven’t voted yet, be sure to cast your ballot below. And then sound off in the comments section.

SEE ‘The Amazing Race’: Did the right team win Season 30 or was one of the others robbed? [VOTE]

A lot of online chatter has focused on the strategic moves made by Team Big Brother on several legs of the race. But isn’t this part of playing the game? Do you think that this criticism is valid? Jessica has come in for a lot of criticism, with many arguing that she was a bad influence on Cody. Do you agree? And, if so, did she redeem herself in your eyes with her winning ways on the final challenge?

SEE ‘The Amazing Race’ 30 winners Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson interview: ‘After ‘Big Brother,’ this was our redemption project’ [WATCH]

Be sure to vote in our poll and then let us know what you think of the three teams and the end result in the comments section.

SEE ‘Big Brother’ couple Cody Nickson and Jessica Graf get engaged

SIGN UP for Gold Derby’s newsletter with experts’ latest predictions

More News from GoldDerby

Loading