Sacred Riana interview: After ‘America’s Got Talent’ elimination, ghost magician fails to thank fans for their support [WATCH]

It’s become a sort of tradition for eliminated contestants on “America’s Got Talent” to thank the fans for their support, but ghost magician Sacred Riana is anything but traditional. Staying in character till the bitter end, this 26-year-old magician and illusionist from Indonesia not only failed to thank the fans, but she also refused to say a single word. Instead, Sacred Riana’s exit interview (watch above) simply features her giving creepy looks to the camera. And we wouldn’t have it any other way.

Despite her undeniable impact on “AGT” Season 13, Sacred Riana only performed three times before her ouster in the live shows. During her audition she made a ghost appear behind Mel B in a photograph, then in the Judge Cuts she made her imaginary friend become real. Finally, in last week’s Quarterfinals, Sacred Riana conjured up several other creepy Asian girls before climbing backwards up a wall.

SEE Boo! ‘America’s Got Talent’ ghost magician Sacred Riana eliminated from ‘AGT’ live shows — Was America too scared? [POLL]

In our recent poll that asked whether people didn’t vote for the ghost magician because they were simply too scared of her act, 63% said, “YES — She was way too creepy to vote for!” Meanwhile, the other 37% of poll respondents declared, “NO — She just wasn’t as good as the other acts!” Sacred Riana won “Asia’s Got Talent” in 2017 so clearly she just didn’t connect with America.

But all is not lost. Sacred Riana has a real shot of becoming the final judges’ wild card of “Americas Got Talent” 2018. Other top fan-favorite contenders include diabolo artist Mochi and animal act Savitsky Cats, but it’s still anyone’s guess as to whom the judges will choose when the Semifinals begin Tuesday, September 4 on NBC.

SEE exclusive predictions: Who will win ‘America’s Got Talent’?

Be sure to make your predictions to influence our reality TV racetrack odds. You can keep changing your predictions until just before the next live results episode airs on NBC. You’ll compete to win a spot on our leaderboard and a $100 Amazon gift card. See our contest rules and sound off with other fans in our reality TV forum. Read more Gold Derby entertainment news.

More News from GoldDerby

Loading