‘American Idol’ Top 10 poll results: Evelyn Cormier, Wade Cota, Dimitrius Graham and Eddie Island eliminated Monday

The Top 14 on “American Idol” took to the stage on Sunday April 14 to sing for your votes and avoid elimination on Monday’s episode. We surveyed viewers about their favorites and have made predictions as to who will make the Top 10 based on these poll results.

Two contestants — Evelyn Cormier and Eddie Island — are all but certain to be eliminated on April 15 as neither registered any support in our poll. Wade Cota and Dimitrius Graham are also likely to be axed as each is at just 1%. If you haven’t cast your ballot yet, be sure to do so at the bottom of this post.

Of the other 10 singers, four others could be in serious trouble according to viewers: Uche, Alyssa Raghu and Riley Thompson are all at 2% while Ashley Hess has 3% of the total tally. And just outside the danger zone are Walker Burroughs with 5% and Laci Booth at 7%.

Conversely, four contestants seem certain to continue on in the competition to be crowned season 17 winner as each has double digit support: Jeremiah Harmon (10%), Laine Hardy (13%), Alejandro Aranda (25%) and Madison VanDerburg (30%). They are sure to number among the seven singers who Ryan Seacrest reveals are put through automatically to the Top 10.

The other seven contestants will sing for survival. The judges — – Luke Bryan, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie — will decide on just three who get to move on in the competition with the other four sent packing. Who do you think is the best of the Top 14? Scroll down to review the songs that they sang on Sunday and then vote in our poll for your favorites.

SEE ‘American Idol’ Top 14: How to vote for your favorite artist of Season 17 on ABC

Alejandro Aranda: “One Dance” by Drake

Laci Booth: “I Miss You” by Blink 182

Walker Burroughs:”Climb Every Mountain” from “The Sound of Music”

Evelyn Cormier: “The Middle” by Jimmy Eats World

Wade Cota:”Trouble” by Ray LaMontagne

Laine Hardy: “That’s Alright Mama by Elvis Presley

Ashley Hess: “Fix You” by Coldplay

Dimitrius Graham: “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran

Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon: “We All Fall in Love Sometimes” by Elton John

Eddie Island: “Benny and  the Jets” by Elton John

Uche Ndubizu:” Finesse” by Bruno Mars

Alyssa Raghu: “She Used to Be Mine” by Sara Bareilles

Riley Thompson: “Suds in a Bucket” by Sara Evans

Madison Vandenburg: “Fallin’” by Alicia Keys

SIGN UP for Gold Derby’s newsletter with experts’ latest predictions

Be sure to make your predictions so that the contestants can see how they’re faring in our racetrack odds. You can keep changing your predictions until just before the next episode airs on ABC. You’ll compete to win a spot on our leaderboard and a $100 Amazon gift card. See our contest rules and sound off with other fans in our reality TV forum. Read more Gold Derby entertainment news.

More News from GoldDerby

Loading