Don’t give up, Luke! 7% of ‘The Bachelorette’ fans want Hannah to give dumped dude a second chance [POLL RESULTS]

Last week on “The Bachelorette,” Hannah Brown finally said goodbye to reality TV villain Luke Parker after he tried to shame her over her sexual trysts with the other guys. Well, the preview trailer for Monday’s episode (watch above) shows that Luke doesn’t take no for an answer. This 24-year-old import/export manager returns to the mansion unexpectedly to try to win back Hannah’s heart, and now 7% of “The Bachelorette” fans side with him, voting in our poll that Hannah should give him another chance. Conversely, the other 93% of poll respondent are adamant that Hannah should have dumped him ages ago.

“Hannah thought there’s no way I would want to be with her anymore after the last thing she told me,” Luke declares in the preview trailer. “And she’s sadly mistaken.” Hmm, Lukey-boy, that’s not exactly how things went down when she dumped your butt in last week’s episode. Let’s recap.

Following their intimate one-on-one date in Greece that included a helicopter ride, a make-out session and Hannah complimenting Luke’s eyes, the two sat down for a private dinner. That’s when he ruined everything when he unexpectedly blurted out that he’d be “wanting to go home” if he found out she’d been intimate with any of the other guys. The former Miss Alabama USA was completely caught off guard, but then she stood up and told him, “It’s over.”

SEE Every ‘Bachelorette’: The Women of ABC’s Reality TV Show (Seasons 1-15)

Luke refused to leave, arguing that she “owed” him an explanation. That’s when she exploded on him, believing that a man had no right to speak to his potential wife that way. Hannah escorted him over to the limo where she gleefully stuck in the knife, declaring, “I have had sex and Jesus still loves me. From obviously how you feel, me f***ing in a windmill, you probably want to leave.”

Later in a private confessional, Hannah confirmed that she was referring to her time with Peter Weber when she brought up the windmill. “I didn’t just go to the fantasy suite. I f***ed in a windmill. And guess what? We did it a second time,” she smiled. Now Peter, Jed Wyatt and Tyler Cameron are the last three suitors still in the running to win Season 15 of “The Bachelorette.”

Do you agree with the 7% of poll respondents that Hannah should give Luke a second chance? Or should she throw him out of the mansion as soon as he arrives in Monday’s episode? Be sure to give us your take down in the comments section.

SIGN UP for Gold Derby’s newsletter with experts’ latest predictions

More News from GoldDerby