Say it ain’t so, Silky! 70% of ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ fans agree with Ariel that you’re ‘obnoxious’ [POLL RESULTS]

After only two episodes of “RuPaul’s Drag Race” Season 11, Silky Nutmeg Ganache is already feeling the heat from fans. In our recent poll that asked viewers what they thought of the self-described “creamy, dreamy southern belle,” a whopping 70% voted their agreement with Ariel Versace that she’s “straight-up obnoxious.” The other 30% of voters were split, with 6% saying, “I love Silky — I would totally watch her spinoff!” and 24% declaring, “It’s still a bit too early to decide.” Give us your thoughts on Silky down in the comments section.

In the season premiere, Silky came out big and bold with her declaration, “Much much, crunch crunch, Silky Ganache is here to eat the lunch.” She then let her intentions be known for why she joined “RuPaul’s Drag Race,” saying, “I want to use this platform to start my career. You know, having my own spinoff show, which I want coming in the door.”

Some of the rival queens, most notably Ariel, accused Silky of mugging for the cameras, especially in the scene when guest judge Miley Cyrus entered the work room in disguise. Silky was the only queen who recognized that Miley was underneath the glasses and fake beard, so she helped introduce her to the others by throwing the superstar on her back and parading her around the work room.

The queens mostly kept their thoughts about Silky to themselves, but then in the second episode, Ariel couldn’t hold her tongue anymore. Ariel came right out and told host RuPaul Charles that she found Silky “obnoxious.” Some of the others chimed in their agreements, with Brooke Lynn Hytes accusing Silky of showing off in front of the cameras. In classic Ru fashion, she asked the others why no one was trying to upstage her.

When word got back to Silky that some of the queens were getting annoyed by her antics, she seemed truly hurt. Will Silky be able to reign herself in as the competition continues? Or will she continue embracing her true bold nature? Find out as “RuPaul’s Drag Race” continues airing Thursdays on VH1.

Be sure to make your predictions to influence our reality TV racetrack odds. You can keep changing your predictions until just before the next episode airs on VH1. You’ll compete to win a spot on our leaderboard and eternal bragging rights. See our contest rules and sound off with other fans in our reality TV forum. Read more Gold Derby entertainment news.

More News from GoldDerby

Loading