Home Forums Daytime TV 2019 Daytime Emmy Awards: Who will Win Best Drama Series?

2019 Daytime Emmy Awards: Who will Win Best Drama Series?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
replies
views
users
linecelts
Ardejah Cat H..
FreemanGriffin
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    linecelts
    Topics:

I simply do not get how Amelia Heinle did not get a Best Actress nomination for her work in 2018. The first of the two episodes in the Drama Series category was her best performance ever, and I don’t even like Victoria!

These two submissions are Emmy gold and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Y&R wins – it’s so close between GH and Y&R, they are the two best submissions this year. I am really conflicted as to which show will win now. (btw, I will be really upset if B&B wins this year, it was awful in 2018, but do the judges know this?).

Days did not submit their best material – I think the DNR storyline was their best work.

I am tempted to switch to Y&R now – really not sure!

I’m still upset over Amelia Heinle snub too. I did not understand why she didn’t make the final nominations, I thought she did an excellent job with this storyline. Thad Luckinbill should have been nominated too. This was Y&R’s best episode too. They probably submitted the ladies burying JT in the park for Directing. I still think they submitted Hillary’s death for Writing; either way I think they will win Writing. I really like what B&B submitted and would be fine and happy with them winning. It was a good reel. I really hope GH doesn’t win 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

1. Y&R
    2. GH
    2. B&B
    4. DAYS

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by linecelts.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by linecelts.
    ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.