Home Forums Daytime TV 2019 Daytime Emmy Awards: Who will Win younger actress?

2019 Daytime Emmy Awards: Who will Win younger actress?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Created
4 weeks ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
replies
views
users
FreemanGriffin
linecelts
Ardejah Cat H..
  • Ardejah Cat Harbin
    Participant
    Topics:

Here are the younger actress reels:

Hayley Erin ( Kiki Jerome, General Hospital)

Episodes
    Air Dates: Monday, May 21, 2018 | Tuesday, November 20, 2018 | Tuesday, May 29, 2018 | Wednesday, October 31, 2018 | Thursday, August 9, 2018 | Wednesday, August 15, 2018 | Thursday, August 23, 2018
    Running Time: 11:02
    Reel Synopsis: Ava catches Kiki sobbing on Griffin’s shoulder. Kiki confronts Ava for drugging Sasha and clobbering Griffin then questions if Ava ever really wanted to be a mom. Kiki tells Elizabeth that Dr. Bensch gave her a bad evaluation but that she could get a better evaluation if she slept with him. Ava warns Kiki to stay away from Avery. Kiki testifies against Dr. Bensch and recounts the sexual harassment she suffered at his hands. Kiki blasts her mother as a “vicious, vengeful bitch.” Dr. Bensch tells Kiki that he is suing her for defamation of character.

Olivia Rose Keegan ( Claire Brady, Days of our Lives)
    Episodes
    Air Dates: Monday, November 26, 2018 | Thursday, January 4, 2018 | Wednesday, January 17, 2018
    Running Time: 7:58
    Reel Synopsis: Claire tells Ben that they should team up so that they can each get the lover they want. Claire asks Ben to give Tripp a second chance rather than sending him to jail. Claire comforts Theo after learning that he has to leave the country to take part in a medical trial. Theo tells Claire that he is going to be an uncle.

Victoria Konefal ( Ciara Brady, Days of our Lives)
    Episodes
    Air Dates: Monday, June 4, 2018 | Friday, July 6, 2018 | Friday, January 5, 2018 | Thursday, September 13, 2018
    Running Time: 10:56
    Reel Synopsis: Ciara opens up to Kayla about her difficulty with being intimate with Tripp. Kayla urges Ciara to tell Tripp about her sexual assault. A bed-bound Ciara tries to calm Ben down after he grows delusional after running out of medication. Ciara confronts Rafe about his affair. Ben surprises Ciara by restoring her father’s totaled motorcycle.

Chloe Lanier ( Nelle Bensen, General Hospital)
    Episodes
    Air Dates: Friday, May 11, 2018 | Wednesday, July 25, 2018 | Thursday, July 26, 2018 | Tuesday, July 31, 2018 | Thursday, August 2, 2018
    Running Time: 6:33

Reel Synopsis: Nelle needles Carly about Carly’s past in a mental hospital. Nelle tells Chase that she needs Michael out of her life. Ava tries to distance herself from Nelle, but Nelle tells her it’s too late. Nelle gives her baby to Brad. Nelle tells Michael that she won’t let him divorce her.

Eden McCoy ( Josslyn Jacks, General Hospital)

Episodes
    Air Dates: Monday, July 23, 2018 | Wednesday, November 21, 2018 | Friday, December 21, 2018 | Monday, November 26, 2018
    Running Time: 10:36
    Reel Synopsis: Josslyn pressures Oscar to have sex, but he tells her that he wants their first time to be special. Josslyn is furious when she learns Cameron didn’t tell her that Oscar was sick. Jason explains to Josslyn why he kept Oscar’s secret. Josslyn learns why Oscar didn’t tell her that he was dying, but she urges him to try an experimental treatment.

FreemanGriffin
    Participant
    Topics:

I think Chloe Lanier will repeat but I am rooting heavily for Eden McCoy. I really love all 5 of these actresses, they all deserve to be nominated – I do wonder though how the reels would “play”? Reading about them is not the same as experiencing them, which can alter one’s predictions drastically!

ReplyCopy URL
    linecelts
    Participant
    Topics:

Looks like Chloe Lanier is going to win this🙄🙄🙄

ReplyCopy URL
    Ardejah Cat Harbin
    Participant
    Topics:

As much as I like Nelle i don’t see Chloe winning.

Either Victoria or Haley might win.

I liked Haley and Victoria’s more than the other 3.

I see Olivia winning next year.

I didn’t feel anything for Eden’s reel.

ReplyCopy URL
    Sean Phillips
    Participant
    Topics:

Yeah this is Chloe’s. I hope the best for her career.

ReplyCopy URL
    SoapFan88
    Participant
    Topics:

I think Chloe is the most deserving, and I appreciate that her reel is succinct. Some of these other reels are ridiculously long and drag on…it’s the Younger Actress category. No one needs to have a reel that is over 10 minutes, imo. Sometimes less is more.

ReplyCopy URL
    BTN
    Participant
    Topics:

Lanier was so good. She is the most memorable character on Gh in years. There is something about her! Not just evil but her whole attitude and demeanor.

ReplyCopy URL
    Kendall
    Participant
    Topics:

Lanier has this avoiding any upset. I feel like at least one category will have an wtf winner.

ReplyCopy URL
    VinceT
    Participant
    Topics:

1. Eden McCoy

2. Chloe Lanier

3. Hayley Erin

4. Olivia Rose Keegan

5. Victoria Konefal

Like I said in the other topic, I am want to predict a big upset. You know it’s gonna happen in one category and my gut feeling is it’s taking place here. Nobody is picking her so let me be the first.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  VinceT.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  VinceT.
    ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.