Home Forums Daytime TV 2022 Daytime Emmys

2022 Daytime Emmys

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
akh_cat
FreemanGriffin
youngsoapfan
  • Profile picture
    akh_cat
    Topics:

For some odd reason I have a feeling that Scott Clifton will win Lead Actor for his storyline of Liam killing Vinny. The blue ribbon panel loves these kinda storylines. I bet his reel will be killer.

Lead Actress….I have Melissa Claire Egan in mind. Her storyline where Chelsea faked her stroke and Victor finding out was golden.

Supporting actor is in the air ….

Supporting Actress…this have Camryn Grimes written all over it. I felt Mariah’s pain when she went through giving birth to Dominick and her strong hold on him. Broke my heart.

Younger Performer…it could go any way but Nicholas Chavez as Spencer on General Hospital wowed me. He’s definitely a good actor.

Writing, Drama Series, and Directing idk what could happen.

What u guys think?

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by akh_cat.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by akh_cat.
    Profile picture
    FreemanGriffin
    Topics:

I don’t want it to happen but my feeling is that Maurice Benard and Laura Wright will win the lead categories ):

I want Cynthia Watros and Michael Easton to win. I want either Mike Manning or Josh Swickard to win Supporting Actor, and Kirsten Storms to win Supporting Actress. I want Sydney Mikayla to win Younger Actress, and Greg Vaughan is my choice for Guest Performer. I want GH to win for Drama Series, Directing and Writing. It all depends on which episodes each of the shows submit.

I think Jackee Harry is much more likely to be nominated than Deidre Hall.

I vastly prefer Sharon Case to Melissa Clare Egan.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    akh_cat
    Topics:

I don’t see nominations for half of them. Maybe Bernard, Wright, and Manning maybe Harry but the rest might not get in. I honestly don’t see GH winning a trifecta ever especially Writing team. It’s just a guess though.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    youngsoapfan
    Topics:

Why is this thread 2020 Daytime Emmy’s and not 2022 Daytime Emmy’s?

I hope Deidre Hall scores at least a nomination, since she was overlooked in 1995/1996 Emmy’s for her previous possession storyline, and 2005 Emmy’s with 8 nominees for her work as Salem Stalker, big deal if the writing wasn’t the greatest, she still deserved a nomination. If she submits this year, there’s less soap operas on, so maybe she’ll finally get another mucch deserved nomination after 35 years. I agree she’ll probably get snubbed again, and probably for Jackee Harry. But I can still hope.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    akh_cat
    Topics:

Deidre has been overlooked. I wonder when she last put herself in the running?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    EmmyLoser
    Topics:

I know Deidre will sometimes not submit and I’m sure it’s frustrating being overlooked as often as she has been, but I’d be surprised if her name wasn’t in the running this year. I’d expect the show to submit her even if she doesn’t submit herself. The possession storyline is so high profile, and even if parts of it are hilariously silly, she’s been doing excellent work and has a bunch of options (and this is before whatever huge thing that is meant to happen around Christmas goes down).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    akh_cat
    Topics:

I get excited everyday I watch Days and see Deidre Hall giving it her all. The storyline may be supernatural but the acting is good. I certainly hope she submits herself or Ken Corday submits her for the running.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.