Home Forums Daytime TV 2022 Daytime Emmy citations thread

2022 Daytime Emmy citations thread

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Created
3 weeks ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
replies
views
users
FreemanGriffin
  • Profile picture
    FreemanGriffin
    Topics:

A brand new year and it’s time for a brand new thread where we share performances that we think should be remembered at the following year’s Emmys.

My first citation of 2022 is Cynthia Watros as Nina Reeves on General Hospital. Nina has driven Sonny home to his hotel room. He is drunk, she explains that she did not tell Scotty about their love in Nixon Falls. She goes to leave but Sonny asks her to stay… Cynthia is just such a magnificent actress and she delivers yet another great performance!

Profile picture
    FreemanGriffin
    Topics:

I am citing Jane Elliot and Genie Francis for General Hopsital. Tracy shows up at Laura’s door and tells her that Luke has died in a freak accident. These two legendary actresses perform brilliantly not only in their scene together but in subsequent scenes – for Laura it’s with husband Kevin and Luke’s sister Bobbie, and for for Tracy it’s Monica and Brooklynn. Just beautiful performances!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    FreemanGriffin
    Topics:

I am citing the writers of General Hospital for Best Writing for a Drama Series. Carly and Sonny talk about his feelings for Nina; Joss, Cam, and Esme talk about their past mistakes and their friendships with Spencer; Ava, Spencer, and Trina meet at the Metro Court; Phyllis is very honest with Nina about what she believes Nina needs to do about Sonny; Chase and Brooklynn and Chase and Finn have great scenes, as well as Finn and Elizabeth. Each and every scene was exceptionally well written!

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.