Home Forums Daytime TV Goldies Decade Awards (2010 – 2019)?

Goldies Decade Awards (2010 – 2019)?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Created
4 weeks ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
youngsoapfan
EmmyLoser
  • Profile picture
    EmmyLoser
    Topics:

I realized while looking through some of my previous ballots and past results that we did our last Goldies Decade Awards to cover 2000 – 2009, which means it’s been more than a decade since we’ve had them. Is there any interest in covering 2010 – 2019? This would be a challenge as it requires, among other things, trying to remember back to 2010 and actively ignoring the most recent eligibility year, since we’re about a year late in doing them. What are others’ thoughts? Is this worthwhile? It might be a lot of work to comb through nominees and figure out the process we used before, but I’d be happy to help out with that. (Freeman, I’m assuming you’d run these as well but certainly don’t want to put the obligation on you!)

Profile picture
    youngsoapfan
    Topics:

I’m not sure how much interest. On December 11, 2019 I started a thread for fun called “Best performers of the decade from your favorite soaps” I did my favorites from days. While there were tons of views, there wasn’t a single reply to it at all. It’s on page 6 near the bottom if anyone wants to bump it back, but people were either preoccupied back then, or not interested….not sure.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    EmmyLoser
    Topics:

Yeah, based on lack of response it seems there’s not a lot of interest here either, which is fine. It seemed worth bringing up at least.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.