Home Forums Daytime TV Voting begins Jan. 5, 2021 for daytime Goldies!!! Ends Jan. 19, 2021!

Voting begins Jan. 5, 2021 for daytime Goldies!!! Ends Jan. 19, 2021!

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
FreemanGriffin
EmmyLoser
alokin
  • Profile picture
    FreemanGriffin
    Topics:

Michael: so far it hasn’t happened but there are more votes that will come in before Monday… there has been a different actress who I thought of as a guest/limited performer who has gotten all of her votes in supporting so far so I am not sure what to do about it? Anybody have a suggestion if it does happen?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    EmmyLoser
    Topics:

That’s good if it’s not really an issue. My suggestion would be just put all of the votes toward the category where the person got the most votes, but I don’t know what others think of that. It could create an unfair advantage in a category that has a lot of scattered votes, where just few siphoned from another category could make a huge difference. Based on our differing opinions on who is versus is not a lead, I would think there’d be more disagreement on who is supporting versus limited/guest.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    FreemanGriffin
    Topics:

fyi: all of Alison Sweeney’s votes so far have been in guest/limited performer, if this helps…

Voting ends in the nominating round on Monday at 12 noon EST!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    EmmyLoser
    Topics:

Thanks, Freeman, that’s good to know. I was definitely considering her as supporting, but I guess if the majority think she should be in guest/limited, I should place her there. Any thoughts on this from others who haven’t voted yet?

One of the earlier posts says the deadline to vote is noon on January 19, which is Tuesday. Is the deadline Monday instead? I can have my ballot in before Monday, but just want to clear up the discrepancy.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    FreemanGriffin
    Topics:

My bad – the 19th is Tuesday, not Monday! So the deadline will be Tuesday at noon EST. I need to start looking at calendars more carefully!!!!!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    alokin
    Topics:

I’m still working on my ballot but can reveal that, like EmmyLoser, I feel Alison Sweeney’s best placement is in supporting, and I’d actually already secured a spot for her there but can certainly still move her on my ballot to guest performer if that’s how the majority feels/has voted.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.