Home Forums Games! Let’s Play Games! All Best Actress Winners of the 2000s Ranked

All Best Actress Winners of the 2000s Ranked

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Woody
  • Profile picture
    kendifoxtti
    Topics:

1- Marion Cotillard- La Vie En Rose, 2008

2- Charlize Theron- Monster, 2004

3- Hilary Swank- Boys Don’t Cry, 2000- Should have won: Annette Bening, American Beauty

4- Helen Mirren- The Queen, 2007- Should have won: Meryl Streep, The Devil Wears Prada

5- Hilary Swank- Million Dollar Baby, 2005- Should have won: Kate Winslet, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

6- Kate Winslet- The Reader, 2009- Should have won: Kate Winslet, Revolutionary Road (Not Nominated)

7- Halle Berry- Monster’s Ball, 2002- Three- Way TIE between Isabelle Huppert for The Piano Teacher (Not Nominated), Naomi Watts for Mullholand Drive (Not Nominated) and Renée Zellweger Bridget Jones’ Diary

8- Nicole Kidman- The Hours, 2003- Should have won: Julianne Moore, Far From Heaven

9- Reese Whiterspoon- Walk the Line, 2006- Should have won: Keira Knightley, Pride and Prejudice

10- Julia Roberts- Erin Brokovich, 2001- Should have won: Ellen Burstyn, Requiem For a Dream

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

1. Marion Cotillard, La Vie en Rose – The best acting performance of all time.
    2. Charlize Theron, Monster

Eh I’m not a fan of the others. I would probably put Helen Mirren third here but I did prefer both Judi Dench and Meryl Streep’s performances that year to hers.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Woody
    Topics:

1- Marion Cotillard- La Vie En Rose, 2008

2- Charlize Theron- Monster, 2004

3-  Helen Mirren- The Queen, 2007

4- Hilary Swank- Boys Don’t Cry, 2000- Should have won: Annette Bening, American Beauty

5- Kate Winslet- The Reader, 2009

6- Nicole Kidman- The Hours, 2003- Should have won: Julianne Moore, Far From Heaven/ Salma Hayek, Frida

7- Halle Berry- Monster’s Ball, 2002- Should have won: Isabelle Huppert for The Piano Teacher (Not Nominated)

8- Hilary Swank- Million Dollar Baby, 2005- Should have won: Kate Winslet, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

9- Reese Whiterspoon- Walk the Line, 2006- Should have won: Keira Knightley, Pride and Prejudice

10- Julia Roberts- Erin Brokovich, 2001- Should have won: Ellen Burstyn, Requiem For a Dream

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.