Home Forums General Discussion Book Readers of 2022 Oscar Adaptations

Book Readers of 2022 Oscar Adaptations

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Created
12 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
VictorVincent
DanielRodriguez
RandyPalmer
  • Profile picture
    kaziz
    Topics:

Since putting this on the movies tab will probably make people spoil it for themselves, I’m putting this here. There’s a few key adaptations of HUGE literary classics. My favorites are:

The Power of the Dog by Thomas Savage
    The Lost Daughter by Elena Ferrante
    Passing by Nella Larsen

There’s also Nightmare Alley by William Lindsay Gresham, the Pulitzer and Tony-award winning play The Humans by Stephen Karam, The Tragedy of Macbeth obviously from Shakespeare. If I’m missing anything feel free to add!

I haven’t seen any of them yet, but whether you have or have not seen the film, what do you think?! Are you excited? For which characters & actors are you most excited?

Justice for Passing, Tessa Thompson & Ruth Negga.

The Power of the Dog / Jane Campion / Benedict Cumberbatch / Kristen Stewart / Kirsten Dunst / Troy Kotsur

Profile picture
    VictorVincent
    Topics:

I read Passing and thought Rebecca Hall did a beautiful job.

(think she did the adaptation)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    DanielRodriguez
    Topics:

Yeah, I agreed with you. The Power of the Dog by Thomas Savage is also one of my favorite books and I read it last year. I recently completed my course and now I am searching for a college online. I also found http://www.talkingwithtami.com/top-fashion-trends-for-college-students-in-2021-2022/ website in which I have found the top fashion trends for college students in 2021-2022. I don’t know much about college fashion trends but I am glad because of that website, I know everything about college fashion.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    RandyPalmer
    Topics:

In these days smart people are looking for book reader 2022 oscar adaptation. It is just for fun. No doubt many people like to buy costly funny debates service but I want inform about a amazing help as like funnydebatetopics.com I am sure you will gwt heavy profits by this. It is in python and this is too daunting not to be fun for users.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.